FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Showtime In Ring Promo

3 posters

Go down

Showtime In Ring Promo Empty Showtime In Ring Promo

Post  Showtime Jernigan Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:45 pm

Get Ready To Fly by Grits comes on, Sparks Shower The Stage. A Mystery Man Comes Through The Shower of Sparks With a Hood on. He Makes His Way To The Ring

Chris Kayoz : Who is this guy?

Don Jackson : I don't know but I have a feeling we are about to find out

Mystery Man : I know you all are wondering who I am.

He takes his hood off

Mystery Man : I am Showtime Jernigan and the only reason you all don't know who I am is because these GM's don't know talent. I have not wrestled 1 match, I have not cut 1 promo. This isn't even my time to talk.

Titantron shows Muroc layed out in the back.

Showtime : I had to wipe that kid out just to speak 1 word out here. I am tired of being neglected by these (censored) GM's. I go everyday to there doors looking at the card you know what I see everytime? My name on the not booked side. 3 straight shows 3 straight times I haven't been noticed. Now I have to go and beat down Muroc just so I could get a word in. Maybe now I will get noticed. Just to make sure though.

Showtime looks under the apron, pulls a sledgehammer out. Walks to the announcer's table, starts beating the table with the sledgehammer. Rips out the monitors and bashes them on the floor. Walks over to Chris Kayoz and gets in his face.

Showtime : My name is Showtime Jernigan, you will remember me. I bring ratings, without me this show will die.

Showtime looks at the crowd and walks to the back.

Chris Kayoz : I'm glad thats over

Don Jackson : That guy is a pychopath

Showtime appears on the titantron. He starts beating everything in his path down with the sledgehammer until he gets to Muroc being carried by medics to the trainer's room. He hits Muroc in the back of the head with the sledgehammer. That busts Muroc open, he continues to beat Muroc mercifly until security comes and breaks it up. Muroc is carried off in a stretcher, Showtime appears running towards the stretcher kicking it to the ground before leaving as he was walking back he spotted Erik Dansford.

Erik Dansford : Who are you?

Showtime : I knew you would say that

Grabs Erik by his neck tie

Showtime : I am Showtime Jernigan, the best wrestler in the world

Showtime releases Erik

Showtime : You better book me for Final Impact, or it will be worse almost forgot something, here's a little encouragement.

Showtime shoves a dollar bill in his mouth

Showtime : IT'S SHOWTIME CHUMP!

Last edited by Showtime Jernigan on Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Showtime Jernigan
Showtime Jernigan

Back to top Go down

Showtime In Ring Promo Empty Re: Showtime In Ring Promo

Post  Couragesand Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:33 pm

Insanely epic rp. I wish I couragesand, had those epic roleplaying skills,that blow mine out of the water.
Couragesand
Couragesand

Back to top Go down

Post  Reaper Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:12 am

hahahahaha good job Twisted Evil hope you get a match

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down