FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daitezen in-ring

Go down

Daitezen in-ring Empty Daitezen in-ring

Post  Daitezen Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:50 pm

My Mind's Eye by Sirena plays, and Daitezen walks to the ring. The audience reaction is mixed, most cheering, but some booing in there too. Daitezen seems relaxed, enjoying the reaction of the crowd.

Chris Kayoz: Here's Daitezen, he's not scheduled for a match until later on today!

Don Jackson: After his attack on the Harts last week, wielding a sword of all things!

Chris Kayoz: To be fair Don, he didn't actually attack anyone, merely provided a distraction for Reaper's and Bensterio's antics out backstage.

Daitezen enters the ring, and asks for a microphone. He is handed one, and raises his arm, the crowd quietening.

Daitezen: Thank you everyone, it's good to be here. How are we all doing this evening?

The crowd cheers, and starts chanting Dai-te-zen, Dai-te-zen, Dai-te-zen.

Daitezen: Thank you, thank you. I wont keep you all long, don't worry. I just have three short things to talk about. Firstly, the Fallen title tournament. I have a semi-final match later tonight against Muroc, as i'm sure you all know.

The crowd boos. Daitezen laughs, and raises his arm again.

Daitezen: And after what happened with the Harts last week, i'm going to hold my tongue on what I think of Muroc's behaviour towards Keri, our Sudden Impact interviewer. I don't need another vicious little... nope, holding my tongue, as I said.

Some laughter is heard from the crowd, who start chanting Daitezen's name again.

Daitezen: Now I fully expect to win tonight, which leads me on the other match of interest tonight, the meeting of Alex and Krystal Hart. Now, as much as I wish for them both to lose, I don't think that's going to happen. I'm just hoping for a long, tiring, and destructive match. And maybe an intervention or two? We'll see.

Don Jackson: You hear that Chris, he intends to get involve in that match tonight. I just hope he doesn't bring that sword with him again.

Chris Kayoz: I'm not so sure Don, I wouldn't be surprised if this was another plan, to make the Harts wary.

Don Jackson: If it were me, i'd take action first, stop Daitezen from his despicable games.

Chris Kayoz: I'm sure Daitezen wouldn't mind stepping in to the ring with you Don. That's a match i'd like to see.

Don Jackson: No way Chris! I'm strictly a commentator. I wouldn't get in to the ring with a mad man like that!

Daitezen: Finally, that leads me on to our PPV, where the title will be decided. I'm just looking forward to being able to compete on the...

The lights go out momentarily. An image appears on the screen, in a white cloak, face covered, and what sounds like a child's laughter echoes throughout the arena. The lights come on, and we see Daitezen already rushing out of the ring, a demented look on his face, running up the ramp.

Don Jackson: What the heck was that Chris!

Chris Kayoz: No idea at all Don, but it sure seems to have made Daitezen snap!

Don Jackson: He snapped long ago Chris, the guy is a maniac!

Daitezen runs through the entrance to the backstage area, as the camera fades.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down