FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muroc In Ring

2 posters

Go down

Muroc In Ring Empty Muroc In Ring

Post  Muroc Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:54 pm

(In Ring Segment)

Through Difficulties to Defeat by Diablo starts playing

Don Jackson: It's that pathetic Muroc again. Im so sick and tired of this guy like everyone else. am i right Chris?

Chris Kayoz: Thats true Don but still Muroc is great competitor and thats mess was not all hes fault you know.

Muroc comes from the back and starts walking down the ramp

Chris Kayoz: Oh my. Muroc looks great when he has that suit on.

Don Jackson: Well there is no reason for Muroc to put hes wrestling gear on becose he is not sceduled to have a match tonight

Muroc enters the ring

Muroc: Give me a microfone

Chris Kayoz: Muroc is a lot more calmer than usually.

Muroc: Hi everybody

Don Jackson: What is happened to Muroc i have never seen him like that

Muroc: I would like that security makes sure that none of the wrestlers from backstage comes and interrups me becose i dont want anything to do with them because im not sceduled to have a match and i dont care risking my career every week because there are couple pathetic people who has need to hit me with steel chair every week and im getting sick and tired of it.

Muroc drinks little bit of water

Muroc: I know that many of you people don't like me but hey i don't like you either but im not out here to call you names and staff im here to talk about my future in FFI.

Don Jackson: Let's hope Murocs time here in FFI wont be long

Chris Kayoz: Don that's mean

Muroc: You all know that i lost to daitezen and got eliminated from the fallen title tournament and after that i havent been sceduled to have a match. You wanna know why of course you wanna know why becose im the star of this show. They dont put me in a match because they are afraid that I make ratings go up too high and show becomes way too popular to the current wrestlers and they have to hire more talented wrestlers to this show and that is something they can't afford becose this organization is so god damn poor and i have been carrying this show for too long. And im sick and tired of that pathetic showtime who has this need to run around with steelchair and sledgehammer looking for me. Showtime if you touch me even once more outside of the ring i will sue you and i am 100% sure that i will win so stay away from me.

Chris Kayoz: That's the Muroc we have used to see.

Muroc: I think that i underestimated daitezen when we had our match but still it was complete FLUKE! I should be in that championship match. After all i have been through and this is what i get. I dont even get sceduled to this shitty event even im the greatest superstar this company has to offer.

Don Jackson: Here he goes again im so sick and tired of that Muroc i hope next time somebody who hits him with a weapon I hope they hit him so hard that he is not able to walk down here and whine about it.

Muroc: The way this company threats me makes me sick if something wont change im going to. im going to. i dont even know anymore what im going to do. But if this continues something bad is going to happend you hear me something so bad that you can even imagination something so bad. Im out of here you fucking stupid fat americans make me sick i hope that trey wins and shows me some respect and puts me in the main events. And if that is not going to happend i will fucking take this company over and make sure that i will be in the main event.

Muroc leaves the ring and heads to backstage
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down

Muroc In Ring Empty Re: Muroc In Ring

Post  Couragesand Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:33 pm

Edited, mispelled.
Couragesand
Couragesand

Back to top Go down

Muroc In Ring Empty Re: Muroc In Ring

Post  Muroc Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:30 pm