FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Murph's Wrong Turn

Go down

Big Murph's Wrong Turn Empty Big Murph's Wrong Turn

Post  Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:08 am

[Backstage Segment]

*Big Murph is seen walking down the corridors backstage in FFI. He seems to be confused as to where to go. He finds a door behind a dusty table. He drags the table out the way and reluctantly opens the door, cautious of what's inside. He clutches the door knob, and opens it wide, only to find a mysterious red glow and a room that resembles a torture chamber*

Big Murph: What the... what is that, is that chains? Dude, is this a torture chamber?

*He turns around, only to walk straight into Sledge. He looks up and sees Sledge's signature metal mask with a distinctive red glow from the eyes. You can hear Sledge's heavy breathing and see his breath in the air creating a mist.*

Big Murph: Sorry man, can you get out my way please? I gotta prepare for my big match against Stephanie Hart, y'know, hahaha...

*Sledge shows no emotion and still stares at Big Murph*

Big Murph: Yeah, ok, I'm just gonna squeeze past you, yeah, ok...

Sledge: GGGRAAAAAAGHHHHHH!!!!!

Big Murph: Wow, ok, chill pill? Haha, just kiddin', yeah, so, I better go...

*Big Murph squeezes past Sledge and walks out of the door. He stands just outside shaking his head.

Big Murph: Pfft, well, that's not something you see everyday, oh well, let's get going, Stephanie Hart, bring it on.

*Big Murph heads off in another direction, and as soon as he moves, you see Sledge standing right behind him*

Sledge: Mwahahaha, hahaha, HAHAHAHAHA, GGGRAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Last edited by Sledge on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Big Murph's Wrong Turn Empty Re: Big Murph's Wrong Turn

Post  Daitezen Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:51 am

[Backstage Segment]

*Big Murph is seen walking down the corridors backstage in FFI. He seems to be confused as to where to go. He finds a door behind a dusty table. He drags the table out the way and reluctantly opens the door, cautious of what's inside. He clutches the door knob, and opens it wide, only to find a mysterious red glow and a room that resembles a torture chamber*

Big Murph: What the... what is that, is that chains? Dude, is this a torture chamber?

*He turns around, only to walk straight into Sledge. He looks up and sees Sledge's signature metal mask with a distinctive red glow from the eyes. You can hear Sledge's heavy breathing and see his breath in the air creating a mist.*

Big Murph: Sorry man, can you get out my way please? I gotta get to the ring to find out who I'm against, y'know, my first match here, hahaha...

*Big Murph squeezes past Sledge and walks out of the door. He stands just outside shaking his head.

Big Murph: Pfft, well, that's not something you see everyday, oh well, let's get going, gotta find out who my opponent is...

*Big Murph heads off in another direction, and as soon as he moves, you see Sledge standing right behind him*

------------------------------------

A couple of very minor amendments there... also check with Murph, he has a rp at the start of the card to do with the harts i think, just to make sure the bit where he says he needs to find out his match makes sense.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:05 am

[Backstage Segment]

Big Murph: Sorry man, can you get out my way please? I gotta prepare for my big match against Stephanie Hart, y'know, hahaha...

Big Murph: Pfft, well, that's not something you see everyday, oh well, let's get going, Stephanie Hart, bring it on.

Last edited by Sledge on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:13 am

Looks good, though it's not Murph's first fed match, so that bit needs to be changed.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down