FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turn Of The Tables

Go down

Turn Of The Tables Empty Turn Of The Tables

Post  Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:10 pm

Fireworks shoot up from the stage and sparks fall from the titantron. Edgar Jackson emerges wearing a spectacular black suit, a stunningly-white shirt and a red tie. He walks down the aisle and makes his way to the ring with the crowd booing erratically.

Chris Kayoz: We haven't seen Edgar attempt to talk in the ring for over five shows now.

Don Jackson: Yeah, I am glad to see him here!

Edgar Jackson asks for a mic which he receives. Before he could speak the crowd boos. He waits for a while and suddenly the crowd go silent.

Edgar Jackson: Its pretty funny how once I used to hear cheers all the way from my locker room and now to hearing boos echoing time and time again.

The crowd boos trying to taunt Edgar Jackson.

Edgar Jackson: I have came here to apoligise. Yes, short and sweet. I have came here to apoligise.

Don Jackson: What!?

Chris Kayoz: Please let this be what I want this to be.

Magically the crowd go silent in confusion. Nothing can be heard.

Edgar Jackson: Since I started this odd relationship towards you people. I couldn't see the true ability of myself. I now act like I am some kind of a coward which I swear to you, I am not. After everything I have done, it would probably be very hard for you to accept my weak apology. Sorry. Indeed I am sorry.

The crowd wake up with a mix of cheers and boos

Edgar Jackson: Not just to you people. I want to also apoligise to those wrestlers who I have acted awful to back in the locker room.

Suddenly, Tom Scott's music hits. He walks into the ring frantically.

Tom Scott: What!? Seriously!? You have so much to do but you do this?

Edgar Jackson: This doesn't mean I don't respect you Tom. Without a shadow of doubt, I still respect you but I respect these fans too!

The crowd start their mixed cheers once again.

Edgar Jackson: The talking time is done.

Edgar Jackson drops the mic and leaves the arena. Just when he is about to leave. Couragesand and Banditos attack Edgar Jackson from behind.

Couragesand: Do you except us to forgive you? Well guess what. Think again.

The crowd cheer at Couragesand and Banditos. Scene fades.

Back to top Go down