FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Art of War- Chapter I: Laying Plans

Go down

The Art of War- Chapter I: Laying Plans Empty The Art of War- Chapter I: Laying Plans

Post  Big Murph Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:03 am

[in the ring segment]

[color=yellow]*Later, that same night...*[/color]

[color=darkblue]Don Jackson: Chris, can you believe it? Our first season is almost over! Since this is our last Final Impact before the Resurrection PPV, we've gotta go out with a bang!What else do you think will take place tonight?[/color]

[color=brown]Chris Kayoz: Who's to say? We've already seen some great action in the ring and some weirder stuff; like Big murph and that whole 'Rules of Engagement' thing. Don, what do you make of that?[/color]

[color=darkblue]Don Jackson: I can only guess that Big Murph is gearing up for this confrontation with Sledge. It's interesting to note that he has not once attacked Sledge. Hmmm...it's almost like...naw, forget it.[/color]

[color=brown]Chris Kayoz: What, Don? What is it? (Don shakes his head & smiles) C'mon, Don, tell me as well the rest of FFI what you were thinking just now.[/color]

[color=darkblue]Don Jackson: *after a moment of thinking it over, nods to himself* Well...ok. Have you ever heard of 'The Art of War'?[/color]

[color=brown]Chris Kayoz: *thinks for a sec* Oh, yeah! That movie with Wesley Snipes & Ann Archer, right? Man, that was anawesome flick! I didn't happen to see the sequels. Hey, Don, did you see that one part where Snipes throws the guy over this railing and he falls to his de...?[/color]

[color=darkblue]Don Jackson*shaking his head again*: Chris, you are an idiot, my friend. No, I am talking about the book written by the war strategist Sun Tzu in the latter part of 6th century BC in China. Also reffered to as 'Sunzi' & 'Sun Wu', he was a high ranking general in the Kingdom of Wu. Anyway, it's a 13-chapter book about military strategy and I swear to you, Chris, it looks as if Big Murph has studied that book..[/color]

Big Murph

Back to top Go down