FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Art of War-Chapter III: Attack By Stratagem

Go down

The Art of War-Chapter III: Attack By Stratagem Empty The Art of War-Chapter III: Attack By Stratagem

Post  Big Murph Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:45 am

[in the ring segment]

[color=red]After the bell rings, signaling the end of the match and Roderick Strong has left the ring, the crowd starts to go nuts as Big Murph hops the barrier with a chair and slides into the ring behind Sledge...[/color]

[color=brown]Chris Kayoz: Oh, man! Big Murph said that the non-violence between him & Sledge wouldn't last long; I guess he decided to do a preemptive strike![/color]

[color=darkblue]Don Jackson: He's gonna do some real bad things with that steel![/color]

[color=red]As Sledge turns around, he stares into Big Murph's eyes and sees...nothing; no fear or malice No hate or madness...just clear & concise knowledge of here & now. Big Murph rushes Sledge and brings the chair up in a powerful arc,driving the chair in to Sledge's mask, forcing it to cut into his face. Big Murph swings the chair again and again, while the blood begins to pour. He then drags Sledge to a turnbuckle and sits him up then opens the chair and puts it around Sledge's face and neck, closes it, then backs up to the diagonal turnbuckle...[/color]

[color=brown]Chris Kayoz: OH...MY...GOD!! He's going to kill him! Someone needs to stop Big Murph![/color]

[color=darkblue]Don Jackson: Big Murph, please, for the love of God, don't do this! No, not this way![/color]

[color=red]Big Murph runs toward Sledge raising his foot and drives it into the chair with sickening force executing a Legendary S.I.K- Steel Impact Kick!!![/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: Oh, we ain't done yet! Not by a long shot! Remember when I told you the next time you saw those chains you put on my car? Well...(Big Murph takes the chains out of a pocket and shows them to the crowd)....THEY'RE BAAAACK!! Big Murph takes out 2 pair of of diamond & platinum knuckles and puts them on each hand then wraps the chains around them, walks toward Sledge and slams him to the mat then fires Haymakers into his face, forcing the mask deeper and deeper into it executing a mortal Hip Hop Brutality!!![/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: I told you the next time you saw them, they'd be covered in your blood!!But, wait...there's more!![/color]

[color=red]Big Murph grabs the chair and lays it on the mat, lifts Sledge up, placing his head between his legs and hooking his arms then lifting him in the air and letting the blood drip onto the chair and letting it rush to his head and slams him down in the sit down position with teeth rattling, bone jarring force executing mortal Titans' Demise!!! [/color]

[color=brown]Chris Kayoz: Don, Murph has snapped and hit Sledge with all 3 of his fins leaving him a bloodied, battered mass in the center of the ring...[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: Oh, one last thing: the match I created just for you that I want you in at Resurrection? 7...FLOORS...OF...HEEELLL!!![/color]

[color=darkblue]Don Jackson: What in the world is a 7 Floors of Hell match? I guess we'll find out at Resurrection! We need medics out here now!! Sledge isn't moving...[/color]

Big Murph

Back to top Go down