FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Art of War- Chapter II: Waging War

Go down

The Art of War- Chapter II: Waging War Empty The Art of War- Chapter II: Waging War

Post  Big Murph Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:11 pm

[in the ring segment]

[color=red]As Chris ponders over Don's words, a video begins to play on the Titantron showcasing various stages of military training and Big Murph steps from behind the Gorilla Position wearing army fatigues...[/color]

[color=brown]Chris Kayoz: What the hell?! Don, has Big Murph gone insane?[/color]

[color=darkblue]Don Jackson: No, Chris, I don't think so. Let's see what he has to say...[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: ATTEN-HUT!! Welcome to a small desmonstrate of Sun Tzu's 'The Art of War',FFI style. Now, I'm not going to go into a long diatribe about the book, I'll simple say this: it basically explains how to beat your enemy mentally without fighting; but, in this case, I've had to tweak this a bit due to the application I am about to use it in. See, Sledge wants to play mind games with me and, quite honestly, I respect him for that. He hasn't laid a hand on me and that garners respect from me for now. I'm sure that won't last long. We've both made contact with the enemy camp and battle lines have been drawn. Make no mistake about, ladies & gentlemen, THIS...IS...WAR!Not only will I be victorious in this battle, but I will systematically destroy my opposition using maxium force with minimal effort. The Art of War states, 'All warfare is based on deception', therefore, 'I will force the enemy to take our strength for weakness, and our weakness for strength, and thus will turn his strength into weakness.' Sledge, I challenge you to 2 matches at Resurrection: 1 that you create & 1 that I create. Naturally, this has to be cleared by the higher ups, but I want this to end now! What do you think? Show some balls for once in your life and open your metal mouth so I can close it![/color]

Big Murph

Back to top Go down