FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital Daitezen Update

Go down

Hospital Daitezen Update Empty Hospital Daitezen Update

Post  Daitezen Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:36 am

Don Jackson: I’m sure everyone is aware of what occurred last week in the Fallen title tournament semi-finals. For those who may have missed it, let’s take a look.

The titan tron shows the finish of the match between Daitezen and Muroc. Daitezen wins the match, and the Harts approach the ring. Daitezen is knocked to the ground by Muroc, who then leaves the ring, as the Harts enter with weapons, and attack him, leaving him a bloody mess. He is taken away on a stretcher, and rushed to an ambulance, which then drives away sirens blaring.

Chris Kayoz: Now for an update on Daitezen’s condition, we can speak live to Douglas Park, one of the doctors working with us at Full Force Impact.

The camera shows a hospital. Daitezen is seen in the background, laying in a hospital bed, not moving. In front of the camera is FFI doctor Douglas Park.

Chris Kayoz: Hi Douglas, how are you doing there?

Douglas Park: Okay, thank you Chris, though i’m not used to being on camera.

Don Jackson: That’s understandable Douglas. Can you give us an update on the condition of Daitezen?

Douglas Park: He’s currently in a reasonable condition. He suffered from a significant amount of blood loss, and suffered concussion in the attack by the Harts in the last show. He is being kept in hospital as a precaution, but should be healthy enough to leave within the next day or so.

Chris Kayoz: The big question is whether he will be fit to compete in the final of the fallen title tournament on Saturday. Do you know if he will yet Douglas?

Douglas Park: I wouldn’t advise it Chris. Due to the brief loss of consciousness, it would be risky for him to be rushed into action so soon, in case of any neurological damage occurring.

Don Jackson: I wouldn’t like to be the one telling him he can’t compete!

Chris Kayoz: There are plenty of rumours and speculation at the moment going around FFI discussion boards and blogs that Daitezen’s injuries are more serious than reported.

Douglas Park: Rumours are merely that Chris, I wouldn’t pay much attention to them.

Chris Kayoz: They also seem to be speculating on the contents of the note that Daitezen gave you earlier on in the show he was injured at.

Douglas Park: I cannot divulge any information about that.

Don Jackson: Is it related to his current injury at all?

Douglas Park: As I said, I cannot divulge any information about that.

Chris Kayoz: Okay... Douglas, thank you for your time.

Douglas Park: You’re welcome Chris.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down