FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daitezen Update

Go down

Daitezen Update Empty Daitezen Update

Post  Daitezen Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:35 am

Camera switches to a view of the commentary team behind their table.

Chris Kayoz: For all the fans out there, wee have just received an update on the condition of Daitezen.

Don Jackson: The word is that he has lost a fair bit of blood, and is suffering from concussion.

Chris Kayoz: That's unsurprising after all that occured earlier on. It is good to hear though that it isn't more serious, and we wish him all the best

Don Jackson: The question that comes to mind though, is will he be fit to compete for the title next week?

Chris Kayoz: I don't know Don, he certainly has a reputation for resilience, but I have no idea if he will be able to manage it.

Don Jackson: I guess it's too soon to tell, though you have to admit that it was great to see the Harts working together so effectively, despite their match later on.

Chris Kayoz: Well they simply must have realised that whoever wins in their match, it was to their benefit to take down Daitezen. I wouldn't say it was great to see though, it was a terrible sight seeing Daitezen in that bloody state.

Camera fades.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down