FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview in Darkness

Go down

Interview in Darkness Empty Interview in Darkness

Post  Daitezen Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Keri Richardson: Later on tonight, we have the very first title match in Full Force Impact. Daitezen takes on Alex Hart in what is sure to be a thrilling match. I’m here now to try and get an interview with Daitezen, and his thoughts on the match, and the feud with the Harts.

Keri Richardson approaches Daitezen’s dressing room door, and knocks on it. It swings open a little, but there is no response. Only darkness shows from inside the room. Keri calls through the opening in the door.

Keri Richardson: Daitezen, are you there? It’s Keri, I was wondering if you had time for an interview?

Nothing is heard from the room. Keri hesitantly opens the door. It’s dark, with only candles flickering in one corner of the room on a desk. Sitting down at the desk, a shadow of a person sits.

Keri Richardson: Daitezen? Is that you?

The shadow moves a little, turning towards Keri. His face can barely be seen, but it is Daitezen, a telltale bandage wrapped around his head still.

Daitezen: My apologies Keri, I was in a world of my own.

Keri Richardson: Daitezen, what a relief. Is it ok if we turn the lights on in here?

Daitezen: I would prefer it if you didn’t. Darkness is suitable for these dark times.

Keri Richardson: Dark times?

Daitezen: Dark times. I mourn for the Harts. Their... fate is assured.

Keri Richardson: So is it safe to assume that coffin in our supershow was your idea?

Daitezen: Coffin? My apologies Keri, I do not understand you.

Keri Richardson: Never mind then. I have to say, you seem very calm. Nothing like that display whilst talking to Reaper and Bensterio last week.

Daitezen: I apologise for that Keri. I was still recovering, and not in my right mind. Madness... has its place, but it is not everything. Time enough for that when I get into the ring.

Keri Richardson: Madness? If you’ll forgive the question, you’ve reacted badly before when others have implied your... differing mental state?

Daitezen stares at Keri a moment, a thin smile seems to form on his lips, though still shrouded in shadows.

Daitezen: Carefully put Keri. It is one thing I guess to observe something in yourself, it is quite another to have it broadcast to the public. My mind is my own place, and I like its privacy.

Keri Richardson: *anxiously* I’m sorry if I’ve annoyed you.

Daitezen laughs.

Daitezen: Not at all Keri, not at all. I... try not to take offence when none is intended.

Keri Richardson: Well, shall we move on then. I wanted to ask you about Reaper and Bensterio. How well do you think you’ll be able to work together, given your differing personalities?

Daitezen: That is something a lot have people have been saying. All I can say simply is we have common cause, and a common target. To act with enlightened self-interest is to best achieve our mutual goal. The destruction of the Harts.

Keri Richardson: Do you see it being a long term alliance?

Daitezen ponders for a moment.

Daitezen: While our greatest goal is the defeat of the Harts, our interests are aligned. When something else comes to pass... maybe things will be different.

Keri Richardson: So you don’t think it will last.

Daitezen: Keri, it could last for months, for weeks, for days. It could be over tonight for all I know. Life is like that, unexpected circumstances lead to unexpected consequences.

Keri Richardson: How do you think Reaper and Bensterio will do in their match tonight?

Daitezen: They’ll win of course. I just don’t think the Harts have anywhere near the motivation that Reaper and Bensterio do. The Harts started this conflict, and i’m sure that Reaper and Bensterio will want, for their parts at least, to finish it.

Keri Richardson: And what do you think about Megan Nicole, the replacement for the fired Brittany Hart?

Daitezen: I don’t really have much to say about her. I don’t know her really, but she picked the wrong side of this conflict to join in if that is her goal.

Keri Richardson: And finally, we must come to your own match. A one-on-one match against Alex Hart, and the opportunity at becoming Full Force Impact’s first ever Fallen champion. Are you nervous?

Daitezen: Not at all Keri. I really just want to get out into the ring, and take down Alex. The title is unimportant in comparison.

Keri Richardson: You must still be suffering the effects of that concussion from the Hart’s attack last week?

Daitezen: As I’ve said many times, I’ve fought with much worse. The Harts think they can take me down, take me out before this match. It’s not going to happen. I’m ready, I’m prepared, and I’m willing to do whatever it takes to come out on top.

Keri Richardson: That’s good to hear. What will be your strategy against Alex Hart?

Daitezen: He fears me Keri, it’s obvious to anyone. His attack was based on fear, fear of what I can and will do to him tonight. I shall stoke that fear, turn the embers into a conflagration and watch him burn, trapped in its heat, unable to escape.

Daitezen’s eyes begin to flicker with madness, matching the flickering candles in the room.

Keri Richardson: S-so... I take it you have a surprise in store?

Daitezen laughs manically.

Daitezen: Keri, it would not be a surprise if I told you. Rest assured, things shall be interesting.

Daitezen stands, and the candles go out, leaving the room pitch black. Keri screams in shock, and Daitezen laughs.

Daitezen: Scared of the dark Keri?

Keri Richardson: Y-you just startled me.

Daitezen: Don’t be afraid Keri. It’s not what you don’t see that you have to be scared of, it’s what you see which you should truly fear. Alex shall see the best of me... the worst of me.

Candles appear to light across the entire room, one at a time, a cascade of light now filling the darkness. In the light, streaks of red are seen across the walls and floor. Now lit up, we can see Daitezen clearly, cuts across his arms, blood seeping from the wounds, red puddles on the floor around Daitezen’s chair. Keri sees this, and feints. Daitezen laughs, and stares at the camera man.

Daitezen: You look pale... you should probably leave.

The camera man slowly walks backwards, the camera still on Daitezen and Keri. Daitezen wraps bandages around his arms, and then carefully lifts Keri, following the camera man out of the door. He rests her on the ground gently, propped up against the wall, and whispers...

Daitezen: It’s what you see which you should truly fear.

Daitezen stares into the camera and grins menacingly. He turns, and walks back into the room, shutting the door.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down