FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muroc is Ready to Bring Darkness above Showtime

Go down

Muroc is Ready to Bring Darkness above Showtime Empty Muroc is Ready to Bring Darkness above Showtime

Post  Muroc Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:38 pm

Through Difficulties to Defeat bt Diablo start playing

Chris Kayoz: You know what that means!!! It's Muroc!!!

Don Jackson: Why don't you stop that allready Muroc is complete loser.

Muroc Comes from backstage and crowd immediately starts booing

Don Jackson: I just can't stand this guy. Do you remember what he sayd to us last week?

Muroc enters the ring

Chris Kayoz: Yes i do but now silence Muroc is about to talk

Muroc: Give me a microfone

Ringside worker gives Muroc a microfone

Muroc: You people just keep annoying me. Every time i walk into this ring you stupid fat wans just keep booing to the greatest talent this organization has to offer. Over and over again you just keep booing. But im a man i can take it. And you know why becose i just don't give a shit what you lousy peoples think. After i have beaten showtime later tonight the reign of darkness shall fall over this industry.

Crowd starts booing again

Muroc: I can assume that you doubt my changes against Showtime. But i have a clip from sudden impact. Roll the footage

Edgar Jackson gets close to his grounded opponent
and strikes his forehead with a strong Knee Stomp!!
Edgar Jackson gets on the top turnbuckle raising his fists held together
and leaps toward the opponent quickly lowering them, performing a strong Double Axe Handle!!
SHOWTIME JERNIGAN HAS A CUT!!!
Edgar Jackson grabs the opponent's ankle
twisting it in an irregular way executing an violent Lethal aggression!!
Edgar Jackson keeps his excruciating submission hold
SHOWTIME JERNIGAN IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!
Showtime Jernigan can't resist anymore and taps out!!

Some of the crowd seems shocked

Muroc: That's pathetic. Screamin like a little girl. And you admire this so called man who screams like a girl. Are you kidding me?

Muroc looks into the crowd like he would be expecting an answer

Muroc: Showtime may think that he had a rough day at sudden impact. After our match showtime knows what hell feels like.

Crowd boos

Muroc: Total darkness, pure sorrow, continuous pain and no way out. That is what you are going to feel when i am in the ring with you tonight. It dosen't matter how good you are becose im the best. Of course you may get coupel shots in and i may even lose a drop of blood but that does not mean that you are going to win me. When i look you in to your eyes your soul will enter to the kindom of darkness and there is no going back until i want so.

Crowd boos

Muroc: Showtime you may have accomplished something that no other have in Full Force Impact. You Became the very first money in the bank winner. Winner, winner, winner? I don't remember yoy winning it. You are just another ass kisser who can't do anything by himself. Sure Showtime may think that he is ready for fight but that aint true. After i have punched he's face time and time again and Slammed him on the mat countless times he will bow me as the king and maybe just maybe i don't take he's soul completely.

Crowd boos

Muroc: The empire of darkness will rise high and fast even so sooner or later i will be know as the greatest wrestler that has ever lived on this planet. Like it or not. When i sit on my throne every one can feel darkness inside them. When i grap my scepter i will make you bow me. And when i put crown in to my head i am unstappable. Like it or not when the match is over i will be your new money in the bank winner.

Muroc Drops the Microfone and Through Difficulties to Defeat bt Diablo start playing and Muroc Heads to backstage
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down