FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daitezen Interview (work in progress for first show in second season)

3 posters

Go down

Daitezen Interview (work in progress for first show in second season) Empty Daitezen Interview (work in progress for first show in second season)

Post  Daitezen Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:28 pm

A video segment plays, recorded in the off season.

Keri Richardson: At this time, I am lucky enough to be able to bring you a special feature interview with Daitezen, the FFI Fallen Champion. First I have to say congratulations Daitezen.

Daitezen: Thank you Keri.

Keri Richardson: I’m sure the question that most people want to ask right now, is what happened after the match, and why did you attack your former allies Bensterio and Reaper?

Daitezen smiles, slightly amused.

Daitezen: So far, so expected. I had been saying all along that they weren’t my allies, just... convenient. I have nothing against either of them, but they were simply in my way. I’m simply not going to let people get in my way anymore. The Harts were a nuisance, and they got what they deserved. And now i’m sure neither Bensterio or Reaper will make the mistake of getting in my way.

Keri Richardson: But was such an attack really necessary?

Daitezen: It wasn’t much of an attack. They are both alive, both breathing, and both still able to compete. It was a warning, nothing more.

Keri Richardson: May I ask about... *checks her notes momentarily*... Lilith Bloodrose. She’s not a wrestler here, but it’s obvious you two have history.

Daitezen’s eyes flash for a moment in anger, then glaze over.

Daitezen: Ancient history, which I hope stays that way. She... shouldn’t be around, I don’t know why she torments me still, but... I won’t let her get to me anymore.

Keri Richardson: Well she certainly seemed to be the catalyst for what occurred in the ring after the match.

Daitezen: I have to say that was a mistake on my part. I should not let her get to me that way. And I won’t, not again. If you don’t mind, I’d rather move to other topics.

Keri Richardson: That’s... anyway, what are your plans now you are the FFI Fallen champion.

Daitezen visibly relaxes a little.

Daitezen: To keep wrestling, of course. Now i’m the champion, i’m sure plenty of wrestlers will want a shot at the title. And I will give it to them, I want the chance to keep competing, and keep improving. I’m not arrogant, I know that I was the best out of those who competed for the title, but I want to compete against stronger opponents, who will push me harder.

Keri Richardson: An interesting take on things. Most people in your position would be bragging about their success.

Daitezen smiles, and laughs a slightly hollow laugh.

Daitezen: Keri, I am not most people. A fact that I don’t need reminding of. No championship, no medal, no trophy, can help you beat the demons back in the end... unless you take a good swing at them with it! My biggest enemy remains myself, and no amount of braggadocio will change that, or help me beat it... in fact it will merely delude me, and make me see less clearly.

Keri Richardson: If you don’t mind my asking... what demons are you fighting in yourself?

Daitezen stares at Keri for a long moment, obviously thinking of something, and showing signs of tension.

Daitezen: I’m sorry Keri, but it’s not the fans place to know my innermost secrets.

Keri Richardson: ... okay. Mentioning the fans, you’ve always seemed to have a good relationship with them, but got a very negative reaction after your title match. What do you think about that?

Daitezen: The fans will do what they do, and I certainly have no control of that. They are fickle, but then their judgment isn’t necessarily well informed.

Keri Richardson: What do you mean by that?

Daitezen: There are too many weak willed people in this world. The paradox of life is that I both pity and envy them for it. Pity because they will lead empty, boring lives because of it. Envy... because they will never have to face the things I face on a daily basis. That doesn’t make me better or worse than anyone else... just... different. If they want to cheer me or boo me, that’s their choice. I won’t lose sleep over it, or change who I am for their sakes.

Keri Richardson: So you don’t care what people think?

Daitezen: I don’t care what people who would judge me for one action, without understanding the reasoning and consequences of it, think. The moment you twist yourself around to what other people think, to what they want, it destroys you. It eats away at you, slowly at first. You start going against your instincts for the sake of them, putting yourself at risk. Then you trust their judgment over yours, they wrap you around their finger, and you’re so twisted you don’t see it.

Daitezen’s eyes begin to burn with insanity.

Daitezen: The next thing you know, reality is gone. All she does is take; all she does is twist your thoughts, making pain seem normal, making the world seem nothing but the total of her will. The weak, the vulnerable are exploited, the pain becomes normal, the dissonance between what you think and what she says becomes normal, and the words twist, convince you that it’s your very thoughts that lie to you, that are twisted.

Daitezen’s face is stuck in an angry grimace. He reaches for his face, covering it, digging his nails into his head, shaking, oblivious to what is going on around him. After a moment, he seems to relax, his hands drop from his face, a drained but emotionless expression on his face.

Daitezen: Sorry Keri... I should go...

Keri Richardson: One final question if I may, and changing the subject. Who are you looking to compete against this season?

Daitezen: That’s up to the GMs to decide. I just want a challenge. And i’m sure I’ll get one, as good matches make good ratings! And with Trey Johnson in charge now, a wrestler running things, despite the oddity of him awarding himself the title without earning it...

Keri Richardson: He beat Erik Dansford, the former GM of Final Impact...

Daitezen: He beat a non-wrestler, and a couple of guys we’ve barely heard from in the federation. I’m not saying he does or doesn’t deserve his title, just that he hasn’t earned it in the ring yet.

Keri Richardson: Does that mean you will be going after Trey this season?

Daitezen grins, amused.

Daitezen: Not yet, though it would be interesting. He has his own agenda, and I have mine. Our paths will cross in time i’m sure... As for whom I am going after... anyone... everyone. There are only two types of people in life... opponents and obstacles. Opponents make you better, you make them better, and through conflict you both strive. Obstacles just get in your way... well both get in your way, but only one puts up a worthwhile fight.

Keri Richardson: What about friends?

Daitezen laughs.

Daitezen: Friends are worse than anything else. They are the people who betray you, who you let yourself be weak with. Every trust is broken, every friendship betrayed. That is one lesson life has taught me, so I expect it... and use it as I must.

Keri looks slightly shocked at this statement, though composes herself quickly to finish the interview.

Keri Richardson: Well thank you for your time Daitezen, and good luck in the new season of Full Force Impact.

Cameraman: And cut!

The video goes black, but the sound is still on, as the cameraman is heard leaving the room.

Keri Richardson: Daitezen... please don’t be offended, but can I ask you something, strictly off the record.

Daitezen: Keri, I don’t mind you asking... I just prefer not to talk about some things.

Keri Richardson: It’s just... we’ve not known each other long, but... you seem... colder somehow than you were.

Daitezen: You would be correct in saying that Keri.

Keri Richardson: I know it might sound a bit odd but... are you really okay?

Daitezen: Keri... everything that can be fine is fine. Everything else is just as it has to be.

Keri Richardson: If you’ll forgive me that is rather cryptic! Did you really mean what you said, about friends?

Daitezen: Keri... can I trust you?

Keri Richardson: Of course Daitezen.

Daitezen: Well then, you see...

The sound of someone coming back into the room is heard, and then the sound is cut.

Last edited by Daitezen on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Daitezen Interview (work in progress for first show in second season) Empty Re: Daitezen Interview (work in progress for first show in second season)

Post  Reaper Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:43 pm

awesome bud

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Daitezen Interview (work in progress for first show in second season) Empty Re: Daitezen Interview (work in progress for first show in second season)

Post  HVGM Tom Scott Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:59 am

lol, great comitment diat
HVGM Tom Scott
HVGM Tom Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:20 pm

Great Work, And Congratulations.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:11 pm

Updated and extended a little (1400 words).
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down