FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trey Johnson's Announcement

3 posters

Go down

Trey Johnson's Announcement Empty Trey Johnson's Announcement

Post  GM Trey Johnson Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:55 pm

The Camera pans in on Trey Johnson sitting down in the GM Office with his feet propped on the corner of the desk....The camera slowly moves forward...Trey Johnson is seen tapping a pen on the desk..

(Trey Johnson card.)

Trey Johnson stops tapping the pen on the desk and takes his feet off the desk...And sits up then straitens up his suit...And starts to say something Then stops as small sections of the crowd slowly starts to Cheer after a few seconds a Big "Boo" is heard from the arena....Then a few seconds Pass Half of the crowd is cheering then stops then the other half starts to Boo and It keeps on going for some seconds...Then it gets silent....But you can still here a few Boo's and Cheer's....

Trey Johnson: Hello FFI Universe...My name is GM Trey Johnson...But you can call me Trey or The Chairman of Full Force Impact...or The New CCO of Full Force Impact...And for most of you that don't know or remember...Which everyone who watch the PPV Should remember..But Back to what I Was saying..For most of you that don't remember what happen or didn't catch it...I Beat the "Former CCO/Chairman" Erik Dansford and I Could of fired him right then and there but I Decided to make him my assistant...So he can still work here..But I Will make his life and everyone's else Life who dares step in front of me...from taking this company to the top...

Trey Johnson takes a breath for a minute as the crowd doesn't know whether to cheer or Boo...

Trey Johnson: Okay, I Have a couple Major Announcement's...That will shake up FFI For ever...

Trey Johnson pauses for a minute before he appears to speak again...Then the crowd starts to gesture as they are wondering what Trey Johnson is talking about. You can hear Some "What's" throughout the crowd...

Trey Johnson: First...I Would like to Announce that since Daitezen won the Fallen Title....I Was thinking we have no other champion's...I Got to thinking..."Why can't I Be a champion??" Then it Dawned on me...I Could be...So, over the last week...I Got to talking with a good friend of mine name Dave Marshall...I Contacted him because I Wanted a championship Belt....A Classic but a New Look championship Belt..He said how long before you need it..I Said about a week...He said Okay..That was that...And Now, I have my Belt right here...

Trey Johnson reaches under his desk and pulls out something....Trey Johnson set's what appears to be a title Belt...Trey Johnson set's it up so that it doesn't lay down...That it is propped up..The Camera pans around and captures the titles essence and magnificent Beauty..The Crowd does a Medium size Gasp as they are in shock...

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Trey Johnson: You see this title here...I Am the owner of it...That is right folk's...I..Trey Johnson is the New LockDown Champion of Full Force Impact...And No One will take this championship from me. And You Know why because..I Am going to retire as the Lockdown Championship...

Trey Johnson takes the title off the desk and puts it in a Box like container...Trey Johnson gets up out the chair and walks towards the door and motions for the Cameraman to follow...The camera man follows and then they stop..in what looks like to be a Interview station...

Trey Johnson: I Have another Announcement to make...This is regarding the Gm Position of Final Impact...Now. Since Erik isn't Gm over there no More...I decided to take matters in to my own hands and hire someone else....Now, in the past week..I Searched Right and Left trying to find the perfect fit into that Position...And I Think I Have...So without farther ado...I Would like to introduce Final Impact's New GM....Stephanie Hart...

(Stephanie Hart Card)

Stephanie Hart appears in front of the camera and take a mic...which happens to be sitting on a table besides them..

Stephanie Hart: Thank you Trey Johnson for allowing me to be the new GM Of Final Impact...I Promise not to let you down...

Trey Johnson: It was a honor...Now, I Have something important to do..So I'll let you go ahead and say somethings...

Trey Johnson walks away...Leaving Stephanie by herself in front of the camera...

Stephanie Hart: Thanks again, Trey..and Cya.. Well, I Would like to thank Trey Johnson for making me the Gm of Final Impact....and My family for having me...And I Would like to think all of you adoring fans for cheering me day in and day out...And I Would...

Suddenly Showtime Jernigan happens to past by and starts walking around Stephanie..Showtime Stops...

(Showtime Jernigan Card)

Showtime Jernigan: Well, Hello there.!!

Staphanie Hart: Umm, What do you want?...Can't you see I Am trying to talk to my fans.?

Showtime Jernigan: Well, What I Want is standing right next to me....

Stephanie Hart: Well, sorry but your not my type..So, can you go somewhere else.?

Showtime Jernigan: I May...I May not...

Showtime leans closer to Stephanie and Stephanie backs away.

Showtime Jernigan: It is okay..I Just want to tell you something in your ear.

Showtime leans forward and whispers something in Stephanie's ear...

Stephanie looks disgusted...And swings her arm backwards and then swings it forward executing a
Mortal...Slap leaving Showtimes face red...

Stephanie: Your parents should teach you how to talk to a lady...

Showtime rubs his face as Stephanie leaves...

Showtime Jernigan: You know you still want me...

Showtime continues to rub his face and walks away checking his hand and rubbing his face as the camera slowly fades away.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Trey Johnson's Announcement Empty Re: Trey Johnson's Announcement

Post  GM Trey Johnson Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:59 pm

Feedback Thanks?
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Couragesand Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:03 pm

Trey= Lockdown title= Retired??

GM FI= Stephaine Hart= Mortal slap Show? XDDD
Couragesand
Couragesand

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:04 pm

I Aint retire yet...I Will one day..
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Couragesand Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:08 pm

GM Trey Johnson wrote:I Aint retire yet...I Will one day..

I Ment the lockdown is retired
Couragesand
Couragesand

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:11 pm

Nah, Not yet,,,Wait till later in the season and you will see what I Mean..OR Soon
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:12 pm

You should probably add a little explaining why you made Stephanie GM, as there is no real build-up to such a big announcement (unless you have such a rp planned for a later date?). Good RP though.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:17 pm

Well, I Said Since Erik lost He had to give up eing a Gm and I needed a new one...But I'll do that later...

And I may use the Show Intro to set it up...Like where Chris or Don say I Heard Trey Johnson had some Mega-Huge Announcements later tonight..And do you think they are true...Ect...
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:57 pm

I meant more why Stephanie Hart in particular, rather than why a new GM in general, needs explaining to the viewing public. There's no storyline showing her particularly impressing you, or any obvious role to those watching leading to that decision.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:58 pm

Yeah, I'll add that to it L8r.. But I Know where you coming from...
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down