FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keri lefted in tears

Go down

Keri lefted in tears Empty Keri lefted in tears

Post  Reaper Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:51 pm

The camera shows Keri Richardson stretching as a loud motorcycle is heard over the noise a voice is heard screaming the name Daitezen. Realizing who it is Keri stops stretching and runs toward the motorcycle with the camera man running behind her. As the motorcycle finally comes into view Reaper is seen on it revving it up. As Keri draws closer to the motorcycle Reaper revs the motorcycle more and more screaming where is Daitezen.

The crowd starts going nuts reaper lead pipe resting across the handle bars . Keri runs out in front of the chopper stopping Reaper in his track .

Keri Richardson : Reaper stop stop.

Reaper revs his bike over and over edging closer and closer towards Keri .

Keri Richardson: please reaper stop I wanted to talk to you about what happen after the PPV . I've already spoken to Daitezen ,Reaper the man has issue he doesn't need a enemy he needs help he needs a friend .

Reaper: Move or suffer the consequences. Daitezen will suffer tonight and so will u if dont move!

Keri starts crying and other FFI security come out and surround reaper ,The head of security grabs hold of the handle bars.

Head of security : OK that enough Reaper we can't be having you riding around in the back like this I need you to shut off the bike. Reaper turns looks around at all the staff around him takes in a deep breath removes his riding glasses puts down the kick stand looks at all the security and chuckles as he dismounts the bike.

Keri Richardson : Reaper no no don't do it please no .

Reaper walks toward Keri with the pipe still in his hands but as he approaches her the head of security shoves him causing to knock over his bike. Reaper takes a deep calming breath before picking up his bike and smiling at the head of security.

Reaper : OK its off now what you going to do big man ?

HOS :Well you can either walk your bike out or we can drag it the hell out of here tough guy.

Keri stands between two shaking her head you don't wanted to touch the ride .

HOS : If he wont move it then will just have to .

Security starts to move in on reaper custom chopper Reaper lowers out a ball bat from his sleeve and places it against the HOS temple .

Keri Richardson: I told you not to touch the bike ,Reaper please stop this isn't going to make thing better.

Reaper : Well Mr. H.O.S. Let me tell you something about ME

H.O.S lowers his head down and turns his face away from Reaper ,Reaper lifts the H.O.S. Chin up with the tip of the bat and positions his head so facing him .

Reaper : You see there just a few things in this world you just don't mess with ,you can mess with my women you can trash my home but don't [ censored] with my money or my ride .

Reaper taps the bat against the H.O.S.'s jaw

Reaper : do you understand me ?

H.O.S. starts to shake as a wet spot becomes noticably bigger on his pants,Reaper walks to Keri and stops when they are 2 feet from her

Reaper: now Keri what in the hell you doing telling me Daitezen needs a friend Daitezen has issues you know what Screw Daitezen he needs a friend well what was i at the PPV when all hell broke loose .

Keri Richardson : I know you came down to help and Daitezen turn on you , but you know he unstable

Reaper smiles at Keri

Reaper : the man turn on me kick me in the balls repeatedly then just for kicks parted me upside the head with his little championship,and you wanted to tell me he has issue he needs a friend well hell when i find him enstend of straightening the crazy [ censor] brain out will just kick back and have a few beers and remember all the good times . Hmmm?

Keri Richardson : Reaper you have all the right to be mad at Daitezen but Reaper you have had problems in the past remember what you told me “don't judge someone unless you to are ready to be judged .

Reaper lowers his bat to the floor looks over at Keri and then thrust the bat against the hall way wall just inches from her head .

Reaper: Keri we've been friends for awhile now and I've put up with a lot of stupid things and have done a lot of stupid things, now if you tell me to give Daitezen a pass on what happen I will but if it comes back to bite me in the ass not only will Daitezen have a issue so to will you .

Reaper get back on his chopper and rides out of the building leaving Keri standing alone tear building up in her eyes lips shaking uncontrollable as the camera fades out

Last edited by reaper on Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : censor)

Reaper

Back to top Go down