FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keri interviews Bensterio

Go down

Keri interviews Bensterio Empty Keri interviews Bensterio

Post  benny the snowman Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:43 am

We see Bensterio walking along the corridor with Keri behind him, when she catches up she begins to speak
-
Keri: Hey Bensterio please are you u for an interview
-
Bensterio: Fine I guess I can spare a few minutes but only a few
-
Keri: Ok then, how do you feel about the Hart situation?
-
Bensterio: It isn't a situation they're just three pathetic people who think they own the place, the best thing they can do is try and make people look as pathetic as them; if I was them Reaper would be in hospital at the minute but that's the difference between me and them, they're pathetic and I know how to get myself shown
-
Keri: You said Reaper would be in hospital, you would never do that really would you?
-
Bensterio: Well seen as though at the minute he is helping at bringing the Harts back down to earth no, but if it was another roster member helping me then I can't say
-
Keri: So you're using him?
-
Bensterio: Well I'm not stupid, I can't take down three wrestlers by myself but with three people then I can. That's why I'm being kind to him to make him feel that I actually care about what he feels
-
Keri: So helping me, that was just to make Reaper feel that you wanted to help him
-
Bensterio: Keri of course it is, you'd be on the floor covered in blood right now if reaper didn't care about you
-
Keri: Ok what do you think about Daitezen?
-
Bensterio: That idiot, he thinks he can take down the three Harts by himself, I even think that when the Harts come back down to earth he is gonna be next on my hitlist
-
Keri: What do you think they'll be feeling after seeing this interview?
-
Bensterio: Keri haven't you been listening to a word I've been saying... I don't care what they feel! I only care about the fact that with them I can bring down the Harts and if they have a single braincell they wouldn't leave te fight and try by themselves. Without me they have no chance and when they get that and both get that we need each other we will actually look like a team and then we will take down the harts

Keri: Well I hope for you, you take down those Harts no one pushes me around, now onto yur match what did you think of it
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if win

Bensterio: Match you cool that a match, that was a beatdown and everyone knows it, hopefully next week I either get a challenge or a Hart and if a Hart they best call into the hospital because that's where they're going after the match is done

Keri: Well thanks for talking and well done on your victory

Both Bensterio and Keri walk of in opposite directions

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if lose

Bensterio: I got cheated out of it I clearly should of won and everyone knows it, next week I hope I get a Hart so the audiance can see the real damage I can do to a person and if I do they best call into a hospital first as that's where they're going after the match is done

Keri: Well thanks for the interview and better look next time

Both Bensterio and Keri walk in opposite directions
benny the snowman
benny the snowman

Back to top Go down