FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bens new appearance (not finished yet)

Go down

Bens new appearance (not finished yet) Empty Bens new appearance (not finished yet)

Post  benny the snowman Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:53 am

The lights go out across the arena and fire randomly fires out from various points across the arena. All around the stands phones and cameras flash as people take pictures on their phones to try and catch a glimpse of the mysterious man walking down the ramp, The man seems familiar maybe a roster member but with a big difference to them. As the lights come back on it appears the man is Bensterio but with a lot fatter since the PPV.

Ben: Hello all as you can see... I'm fat, yes; yes big surprise I know a skinny guy like I was coming back like this it does take time to get over the shock. Well I'm also going under a new name and that name is... Ben the Speedstar

The audience begin to laugh and don't stop for a few minutes

Ben: Ok I failed, I admit but I'm loving the new me, yes it means I have to start the whole build thing again and yes I'm a lot weaker but in the end... I'll be the best!

The audience begin to laugh at Ben again

Ben: Just because I'm fat doesn't mean I can't go into the stands and beat you all up, I'm still capable of beating up whoever I like and trust me, nobody can stop me from doing that

The audience begin to chant you suck repeatedly

Ben: Seriously can you guys never think of something new to chant, you've been saying that since my first night in ffi and you still do it, where is the point, I've changed the way I go about myself why can't all of you change what you chant once in a [censored] while

The audience go into a long gasp at what Ben just said

Ben: Yeah now you’re lost for words you ungrateful [censored]

JMK10 entrance music goes off and he comes out down the ram with a smug look on his face holding a mic

JMK10: Well, well, well if it isn't the fat Speedstar, let’s see you do 100 meters in less than ten seconds your speediness... try not to pass out on the way though wouldn't be a nice sight or a nice sound when you make contact with the floor, in fact forget the whole idea we wouldn’t want an earthquake

Ben: Hahaha it seems we have a comedian here folks, let’s see how funny he seems when I knock him out

JMK10: Knock me out, didn't know you could reach me with your hand without you getting too tired out; I guess you’re not as fat as you look and man you look fat

Ben: Again with the fat jokes... why don't you try and fight m like a man and then we'll see if you can walk the walk and not just talk the talk

JMK10: Ok sorry man, I guess you’re just jealous that you can't make this audience laugh... to be honest I'd knock every one of them out if I had the chance just like you

Ben: So if we're so much alike why make fun of me... I know it’s because your jealous of me as I'm more successful then you'll ever be

JMK10: Please you’re the comedian around here, that's the funniest thing I've ever heard. You successful is one funny thing but with a jealous and more successful then I'll ever be kicker, that could make anyone laugh. But down to the serious stuff, I can be more successful in one week then you will be in your entire pitiful career

Ben: Prove it [censored]

The two men have a brawl but it is quickly stopped by the raid of security men, Ben is left in the middle of the ring as JMK is left screaming 'this isn't over'
benny the snowman
benny the snowman

Back to top Go down