FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hosipital Visit

Go down

Hosipital Visit Empty Hosipital Visit

Post  The Forsaken King Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:07 pm

(out of ring)

Sasuke is in the hospital after the brutal attack by Jmk Couple nights ago on Sudden impact, So the Ambulanced rushed him here and he has to stay here for a couple more nights, He has a major concusion and two broken rips and a fractured Arm.

Doctor: Sasuke, there's Sombody here to see you.

Sasuke in a Moaning voice.

Sasuke: Who, all my family is Dead.

Doctor: Well ill let this Gentalmen Introduce himself to you.

A mysterious Figures walks in Sasuke's Hospital Room, and starts to speak.

Mysterious Figure: Hey Sasuke.

Sasuke: Who are you?

Mysterious Figure: My name is Madara im you Uncle.

Sasuke Gets a Shocking look on his face not of pain but just of shock from noticing his still has one member of his family alive.

Sasuke: You can't be, My whole family is dead! My brother Killed them all.

Madara: No he didn't, He couldnt find me. I wasn't anywhere to be found that day. Thats why everyone thinks im dead.

Sasuke: your lieing, Jmk sent you in here to trick me to play is Pysco games with me.

Madara: Yes, Sasuke im your uncle besides you, im the only other living person in your family that your brother did not kill, Trust me when i tell you.

Sasuke: NOOOOOOOO YOUR NOT, NOW GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sasuke is all out of breath and past out and Madara Says one last thing before leaving.

Madara: Get better Sasuke, You need to take down your brother, ill be right there with you when you do it, I promise.

The Film Stops playing and the Camara Rolls over to the Commantators.

Don: What the (CENSORED), There's still someone alive in his family i though Jmk murdered everyone.

Chris: Man this is Crazy, but now Madara better watch out Jmk just saw that film and Probably going after him right now.

Don: Yea your right, Come on sasuke get better

Chris: Were all praying for you Sasuke Hope to see you soon.

The camara Fades away from the Commantators.
The Forsaken King
The Forsaken King

Back to top Go down