FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bens visit to the gym

Go down

Bens visit to the gym Empty Bens visit to the gym

Post  benny the snowman Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:04 am

The scene opens outside the gym where Ben is stood along side two men in suits

Ben: Why do I have to be here, i'd be much happyer eating pizza and both of you know it

Man1: As your manager I say you go, nobody ikes a fat man and nobody will buy there merchandise

Man2: And as your trainer I agree with your manager and i'll make sure you do get fit

Ben: Well I don't care if I want to stay fat i'll stay fat

Manger: But you're Ben the speedstar not Ben the fatman and because of that the audience are confused

Trainer: And I can easily get you to be a speedstar just step into the gym

Ben: One of you says I should go for Daits title and the other says you can beat Trey so tell me... why should I listen to either of you?

Manager: Well if you win the title your popularity will go sky high and you'll be recognized as one of the best, don't you want that?

Trainer: And if you would just let me get you into shape you could beat trey without trying

Ben: Well whats so bad abot being fat, both the men you're talking about are fat and they are still populer and I could do both those things whilst being fat so why don't you just let me do it as a fat man

Manager: Because I don't want to be assosiated with a fat man and FFI put me with you so you will be a slim speedstar like I want and you will do what I say or I will make your life a living hell

Ben: Well you're just an adviser for me not a dictator so my decision is final an I say i'm going for pizza

Trainer: I'm all for getting people into shape but I'mm not one for trying to force people to, so say he goes for pizza I can make a build out of most things so I 'm sure I'll build a killer one for Ben as a fatman

Manager: Know I want a slim, fast wrestler to be in charge of not a fatman, fat peole get nothng, no merchandise,no girlfriends no nothing and I hate trying to do the impossible so he will be fit

Ben you heard what me and my trainer says and yet you still oppose, you should be happy a man like you even gets to manage a wrestler cos your a greedy man who just does it for the money and not the acheivment, so I'm going for pizza and you are going to accept that or else it won't be me who feels like he's in hell... it will be you!

Ben walks away with his trainer leaving his manager stood aline in shock as the scene fades out

benny the snowman
benny the snowman

Back to top Go down