FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surpising Visit (3 0f 3)

Go down

Surpising Visit (3 0f 3) Empty Surpising Visit (3 0f 3)

Post  The Forsaken King Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:07 pm

(In ring)

Amazing walks from backstage to the ramp, he cuts his music off and starts to speak while walking down the ramp. But before he does speak rebelious Matt's Music plays and Matt comes out with a mic and inturupts.

Matt: How the hell are you walking after what i did to you early, how is it possible!

Amazing: Because i dont give up, im in major pain right now, i just want to fall over and lay here but im not cause i have something to handle with your ass.

Matt: Like what, ever time i step in that ring with you i leave you there lying on your back. you want me to do it again, ok fine!

Matt begins running to the ring but before he gets there Amazing Inturupts.

Amazing: before you do that just to let you know. i wouldnt do that, i might be weak but i can still fight. And dont thing i came emptied handed.

Matt: Alright fine lets see how you do then.

Matt continues on and slides in the ring and goes to strike Amazing but Amazing show resliance, and blocks it, and kicks him in is gut and fights him all the way to the side of the ramp. Finally Amazing picks up a Chair on the side of the Ramps while looking at a table below it. So he throws the chair on the table and kicks Matt in the stomach, the he load him on his shoulders but before he can throw him off, Cody runs out to the ring and kicks Amazing off the ramp onto the table making Amazing back and body Crash the chair and table. Cody helps up Matt and starts to walk down the ramp to the ring with Matt they both grab a mic and Slide in the ring. Cody talks first.

Cody: You really thought, i was on your side haha, your funny. From the start Me and Matt have been planning to do this to you. i hired Matt in this business to take you out, and he did a fine job of it. Im proud of him for that. Thank you Matt for taking out our brother.

Matt: Your Welcome chief. First off, Finally no more Amazing Rebel. Ill like to see him get up from that.

Cody: he wont because he's weak and he has always been weak. you......

Before Cody could finish his sentence the lights go out and when they come back on Amazing is standing the middle of the ring while Cody and Matt are lying on the ground bleeding from the back of there head. Amazing picks up the mic and begins to talk.

Amazing: Yall really thank putting me through a table will put me down. Yall see what happen to me and im still moving See yall next week.

Amazing throw the chair and mic down on them, and walks out the ring.

The Camara Pans out.
The Forsaken King
The Forsaken King

Back to top Go down