FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rising Star

2 posters

Go down

The Rising Star Empty The Rising Star

Post  Daitezen Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:19 am

The FFI theme music plays. Sudden Impact GM Rebecca Great, and her assistant Robert Sheehan walk towards the ring, to the sound of cheers. Robert is carrying a case, and Rebecca a microphone. She climbs into the ring, and stands in the centre, as Robert stands beside her.

Rebecca Great: Hello everyone! How are you enjoying the first Sudden Impact this season?

The crowd cheers, and Rebecca smiles, expecting the reaction. She lets the cheering continue for a few seconds before raising her hand, and the cheering subsides.

Rebecca Great: That's good to hear! I'm out here tonight for three reasons. Firstly, i'm sure you're aware there has been a roster split between the two shows. I'm very happy with its results, and more information about what the split means for Full Force Impact will be revealed over the coming shows.

Rebecca pauses for a moment.

Rebecca Great: Secondly, I would like to introduce my new assistant. His name is Robert, and he will be helping me run the show.

The crowd cheers, and Robert smiles sheepishly, looking a little uncomfortable with the attention.

Rebecca Great: And finally, and most importantly, I have something to show everybody.

Robert opens the case, and hands Rebecca what looks like a championship belt.

Rebecca Great: I'm glad to introduce to you the Rising Star championship! As Sudden Impact is the home of the best up and coming talent, the name seems appropriate. I'd like to hand the microphone over to Robert, who will be deciding who will be competing for the title in the coming weeks.

Rebecca hands the microphone to Robert, who smiles, then clears his throat to speak.

Robert Sheehan: H-hello everyone!

The crowd cheers supportively, sensing Robert is a little nervous.

Robert Sheehan: Thank you... Over the coming weeks, I will be watching and listening to the best Sudden Impact has to offer. The two wrestlers who show the best combination of in-ring and out of ring ability over the coming shows will get to compete for the Rising Start championship. Everyone will have the opportunity to show what they can do, and I hope our wrestlers will rise to the challenge!

The crowd cheers loudly at this announcement, as Robert hands th e microphone back to Rebecca.

Rebecca Great: Thank you Robert, and I'm sure they will. That's all for now, enjoy the rest of the show everyone!

Rebecca and Robert exit the ring to the sound of cheering.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

The Rising Star Empty Re: The Rising Star

Post  Reaper Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:37 am

well done great opener but you forgot to mention that with sudden #1 pick we landed one of biggest name in the fed a man iththe biggest hardest rebbca bites fingertip mmmmmmm robert looks stunned bodies the titan tron flashes on and reaper image appears Very Happy and the crowd snaps in a loud outof control cheer the aera sounding like thunder from the cheers. yeah Twisted Evil

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Daitezen Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:41 am

Ah, but i'm only talking about things the fans will care about Razz

(I think the draft stuff will mostly be talked about in the major show.)
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down