FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission Impossible: Shooting For The Rising Star(II)

3 posters

Go down

Mission Impossible: Shooting For The Rising Star(II) Empty Mission Impossible: Shooting For The Rising Star(II)

Post  Big Murph Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Earlier in the week...

[color=darkred]Robert Sheehan steps out of his car after pulling into a grocery store lot, & goes in to buy some things for dinner. While he attends to domestic duties, he has no idea that an average-looking, ordinary person has just broken into his car and left a surprise for him on his dashboard. As he comes out of the grocery store and heads to his car, he doesn't notice the envelope until he's sitting in the driver's seat, then he freezes...[/color]

[color=blue]Robert Sheehan: What the...?[/color]

[color=darkred]Without hesitation, he picks up the envelope very slowly, looks inside to see a single sheet of paper, he takes it out and begins to read...[/color]

[color=violet]Hello, Mr. Sheehan. You're probably wondering a few things right about now; How did someone get into your vehicle, what did they take, and, & this is probably the more prominent question, WHY? Well, I'm not one to beat around the bush. You don't know me, but, you can call me Mr. Average & I've been hired to do a job...don't worry, I'm not going to harm you or anyone in your family; yes, that's right, I know ALL about your family. I know about your job as the assistant of a wrestling fed, and actually, that's WHY this is happening. Your boss, Rebecca Great, has just unveiled a new title, The Rising Star, am I right? Well, MY employer wants that title opportunity. Oh, don't try to call the police by the way, I left no prints or any sort of marks to your car or its lock, I am a consummate professional and would never make such mistakes, but, I'm getting off track, my employer is willing to pay you a handsome sum to announce him as one of the contestants for this title; just so you know, he doesn't really expect you to take the bribe, just a formality, you see. So, as a backup plan, he has come into some lovely footage of your wife & kids and is willing to have that footage doctored any way he sees fit and then show said footage to the worldwide audience, thereby shining some most unwanted attention onto your family. Think about it, Bob, how would Molly feel if she went to work at her law firm and there are videos or pics of her in unspeakable acts ALL OVER the office? How would Clark, your 15-year-old boy feel if he went to Duncan Kaine High one day and everyone saw him in that light? You know kids are soooo easily destroyable at that age...or what do you think would become of Ellen, your 24-year old daughter, who goes to Dartmouth, if this got sent to EVERY site that Dartmouth students & faculty members frequent? You have no say in the matter, really, announce your decision live at next week's show, my employer will make himself known then. Just in case you're thinking of bringing in the cops or NOT going through with this, check your glove compartment...[/color]

[color=darkred]Robert Sheehan looks at his glove compartment slowly, imagining the horrors that may lay within. He steels himself for the worst and opens the compartment; what's inside puzzles him: a brown paper bag. He reaches for the bag, opens it then peers inside to see 3 locks of hair, each one belonging to a member of his family. In disbelief, he throws the bag on the floor of the car and finishes the letter...[/color]

[color=violet]Other than the locks of hair, I assure you NOTHING has been done to your loved ones. These were collected while they were sleeping. This is just to show you that my employer's reach is long and impossible to ignore. So, I'm sure you'll make the right choice and announce that my employer is a contestant at next week's show, because if not, I'll be back in a whole DIFFERENT capacity.

Mr. Average

P.S.- If you actually decide to take the bribe, there's a # on the back of this letter; once again, don't try to involve the authorities, it's untraceable, like myself. My employer thanks you for your cooperation in advance.[/color]

[color=darkred]Robert turns the letter over & takes note of the number before putting the piece of paper in his pocket, turning on his car & driving off the lot in total shock & utter amazement.[/color]

Last edited by Big Murph on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Mission Impossible: Shooting For The Rising Star(II) Empty Re: Mission Impossible: Shooting For The Rising Star(II)

Post  Reaper Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:49 pm

nice great rp murph keep it up bro

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Mission Impossible: Shooting For The Rising Star(II) Empty Re: Mission Impossible: Shooting For The Rising Star(II)

Post  Rated Rs Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:55 pm

Reaper wrote:nice great rp murph keep it up bro

true that bro this bro did amazing job man good job
Rated Rs
Rated Rs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down