FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with nico

Go down

Interview with nico Empty Interview with nico

Post  N4TE RY4N Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:53 pm

The titontron comes on to show Micheal Lee standing there with a mic.

Micheal Lee: I am standing here with one of the newest wrestlers in FFI. NicoHHH.

NicoHHH: Thanks for having me Micheal.

Micheal Lee: NicoHHH, earlier we all saw as you got brutally attacked in the locker room area by Nate Ryan. We know from last season that Nate can be almost possesed when he locks his sights on someone. Last season he almost made Chase Anime's career come to an abrupt end. What do you plan to do to stay on his good side?

NicoHHH: Thats funny micheal. Stay on his good side. I do not plan on staying on his good side. Actually i plan on doing the exact opposite. You see Nate Ryan thinks that since he's an origional FFI member he can push the new wrestlers around. Well he is sadly mistaken.

Micheal Lee: Well what do you plan on doing about him.

Nate Ryan's voice from the back cuts NicoHHH off right before he goes to answer the question.

Nate Ryan: Yeah NicoHHH what do you plan on doing about him. I think we all want to hear this.

Nate stands across from NicoHHH with his hands in his pockets and a smirk on his face. NicoHHH stands there staring back for a second but then he urns around and walks off camera.

Nate Ryan: Thats right, just walk away. You see Micheal, these newbies up in here need to be tought a lesson. and as far as i'm concerned...

NicoHHH comes running back and smashes a steel chair over nate's head. Nate is imediatly Knocked out and lays sprawled out on the floor. The crowd begins to go nuts.

NicoHHH: Micheal i forsee a revolution here in FFI. Its not going to be long before the strength on the "newbies" comes back to Haunt Nate Ryan.

NicoHHH walks off and the camera goes black just as men run in to cheak on Nate Ryan.
N4TE RY4N
N4TE RY4N

Back to top Go down