FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are they here...Things should get interesting. Part 1..

2 posters

Go down

Why are they here...Things should get interesting. Part 1.. Empty Why are they here...Things should get interesting. Part 1..

Post  GM Trey Johnson Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:21 pm

The camera pans in on a Limo pulling up in the parking lot. The driver steps out One side of the Limo wearing the traditional tuxedo and Limo driver and some all black shiny shoe's. The limo driver slowly runs around the car to a door. The limo driver slowly opens the door and a leg...Which appears to be of a woman...Who is wearing some cherry color red heel's with some stockings going up as far as the camera can go...The woman slowly steps out and it appear's to be the lovely wife of Trey Johnson..Sarah Johnson...She slowly steps to the side of the car as if someone else was about to get out of it...The camera slowly follow's her then the camera spans back to the car door and slowly steps out the car is the COO of FFI Trey Johnson.

(Trey and Sarah Card)

Trey Johnson walks up a few steps with Sarah and Trey signals to the Limo driver to close the door..the limo driver gets in the Limo and slowly drives off to find a parking spot or to go somewhere else.

Chris Kayoz: I wonder why Trey and Sarah are here...This is Sudden Impact and not Final Impact.

Don Jackson: I have not one idea but I bet whenever the COO And his wife are here it must be something pretty damn important.

Trey Johnson hugs Sarah and says something in her ear and she giggles and whispers something back in Trey's ear and Trey smile's.

Trey Johnson: No Worries baby, It will all pan out tonight Trust me. Now let's gone ahead and take care of business tonight baby then tonight after we done and if everything goes as I hope and planned I'll do what you just told me and what I told you.

Chris Kayoz: What are they talking about?

Don Jackson: What plan's?

Chris Kayoz: What type of business?

Sarah Johnson: Okay baby, You promise though.

Trey Johnson: I Promise baby.

Don Jackson: We will find out later on tonight...I Guess?

Trey Johnson kisses Sarah on the cheek.

Trey Johnson: Now let's go take care of some business...

Chris Kayoz: Maybe...But this should be a very interesting night.

Trey and Sarah Johnson begins to walk to the arena as they leave the parking lot.

Don Jackson: Oh yes it will.

The camera pans on Trey Johnson and Sarah leaving the parking lot then slowly fades away to black.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Why are they here...Things should get interesting. Part 1.. Empty Re: Why are they here...Things should get interesting. Part 1..

Post  GM Trey Johnson Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:22 pm

Feedback would be appreciated. Thanks
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Why are they here...Things should get interesting. Part 1.. Empty Re: Why are they here...Things should get interesting. Part 1..

Post  The Forsaken King Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:26 pm

Great rp oh its real it damn real
The Forsaken King
The Forsaken King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down