FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are they here...Things should get interesting. Part 2...

Go down

Why are they here...Things should get interesting. Part 2... Empty Why are they here...Things should get interesting. Part 2...

Post  GM Trey Johnson Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:58 pm

The Camera pans in on Trey Johnson and Sarah Johnson walking down the Hallway it seem's that there heading down to Rebecca Great's Office. While Trey and Sarah are about to go in the GM Office...Keri Richardson appears and stops Trey and Sarah before they go in the GM Office.

(Trey Johnson, Sarah Johnson, and Keri Richardson Card.)

Keri Richardson: Trey Johnson, may I ask you a few question's before you go and handle your business?

Trey Johnson looks at Sarah and Sarah nods and Trey Johnson turns his attention back to Keri.

Trey Johnson: Sure go ahead. But make it quickly.

Keri Richardson: Okay Trey....Well first I and as well as all these lovely fans would like to know...Why are you here tonight?

Trey Johnson: Well I Have two reasons really. To be honest. The first is...Well it is the first show of the season...It is our Second Season so I Have to be here don't I?

Keri Richardson: When you put it that way I Guess you do. Whats your second reason?

Trey Johnson: Well, my second reason is because I and Rebecca have some important stuff that involves FFI That needs to be taken care of....And if you are wondering what is so important that I am here you shall find out within the next few week's...Just pay attention. Now I have to go...Take care.

Trey Johnson and Sarah walk into the GM Office and closes the door behind them.

Keri Richardson: Well, that is all folk's...My name is Keri Richardson and That was Trey and Sarah Johnson...And that is all. Back to you guys in the ring.

Keri Waves bye bye as the camera slowly fades to black.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Why are they here...Things should get interesting. Part 2... Empty Re: Why are they here...Things should get interesting. Part 2...

Post  GM Trey Johnson Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:02 pm

Feedback would be appreciated

Thank's.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down