FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bait & Switch(mini 2/4)

Go down

Bait & Switch(mini 2/4) Empty Bait & Switch(mini 2/4)

Post  Big Murph Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:52 am

[Backstage(Assistant GM's Office)]

[color=cyan]As Robert Sheehan walks down the corridor to his office, a foreboding sense of dread washes over him that he can't seem to shake. When he reaches his office, he puts the key in the lock, but the door is already unlocked. He assumes that Ralph left it that way and that he forgot to tell him, so he puts his keys away and walks in and sees the package Ralph told him about;it's wrapped in brown paper with no return address or any sort of writing on it at all. It's about the size of a Blackberry or PDA, but it's hard to tell with it in wrapping paper. Robert picks it up and notices its weight & size; too heavy & oddly-shaped to be a Blackberryand he also notices something else, there's something else in the package as well, also oddly-shaped, but this is too small. He closes and locks his door then puts his things down and grabbing the package, tears off the paper to find a set of peculiar items:a cassette recorder that writers/reporters use, a digital camera, a sticky note stuck to the cassette recorder with the words"PLAY ME" in a feminine handwriting and a blank sheet of paper. He sits down and examines each item in turn, starting with the more puzzling of the lot, the blank sheet of paper. He turns it over and it appears to be just that, a blank sheet of paper, so he moves over to the cassette recorder and presses play. There's a momentary pause of silence before someone begins to speak...[/color]

[color=white]: Hey, honey, I had this rushed over because you left it on the dresser and I knew you would want to take verbal notes at work... [/color]

[color=cyan]Robert smiles as he recognizes the voice of his loving wife, Molly. He continues to listen...[/color]

[color=white]Molly: ...Just wanted to say I love you & have a great day at work. Oh, before I forget, the digital camera didn't come from me, though; a man showed up to the house in a suit and said he was a business partner of yours and he wanted me to give you that along with the blank sheet of paper and said that after looking th e camera, you'd know what to do with the paper. Anyway, I know how busy you get, so I'll let you get back to work.[/color]

[color=cyan]That foreboding sense of dread crashed back into him like a 50 foot tidal wave and he snatches up the digital camera and turns it on. A unfamiliar man sits at a desk wearing a suit. He begins to speak...[/color]

[color=orange]: Hello, Robert, you don't know me, but you've met an employee of mine; I think you know him as Mr. Average? Well, I want that title opportunity and this is why I have sent you this little video message, as a reminder not to play with me...[/color]

[color=cyan]As Robert watches the video, he gets the feeling that he's seen this guy somewhere before, but he can't put his finger on it...(pauses to think)...then it hits him; it's the )censored) JANITOR! He picks up the phone and dials personnel and gets contact info for George the janitor. He calls him up and asks him to come up to his office. After 10 minutes, there's a knock at the door and George walks in...[/color]

Big Murph

Back to top Go down