FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malphis out for punishment

Go down

Malphis out for punishment Empty Malphis out for punishment

Post  Malphis Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:54 pm

The camera comes down to the backstage area in a very dark room. The camera pans around this dark room with bones,blood and more all over the ground then the camera shows two cameramen chained to the wall. The camera now stops on the cameramen as a figure is coming into the scene.Malhis walks over to the cameramen chained to the wall.

Malhis:"You two.... You have insulted me when you came into my locker room earlier and now i must make an example out of you."

Malphis moves right next to the cameramen.

Malphis:"Luckily for you i am that much more angry because of what happened in my match."

Malphis throws a punch hitting one of the cameramen in the gut. Malphis throws a couple more punches ranging from the gut to the forehead.

Malphis:"You do not record me on camera when i want privacy."

Malphis throws another four punches to the first cameraman's gut who's face is turning red.

Malphis:"That is why i got this camera to show the world what i do to people who annoy me in any way, That includes portuguese warrior."

Malphis now moves over to the second cameraman who seems to be sweating.

Malphis:"Warrior, I wish you were here right now because i would torture you even more."

Malphis grabs the second cameraman's head then hits a punch right on the nose, Malphis repeats until the cameraman's nose is bleeding down his face.

Malphis:"I think it is time to stop being soo nice to you pathetic peasents."

Malphis walks out of the camera and comes back with a box. He pulls some brass knuckles out of the box and hits the first cameraman just above his right eye. Malphis takes the brass knuckles off.

Malphis:"You guys had better not interut me again because i will torture you even more until you learn your lesson."

Malphis grabs a jar on puts it on the left arm of the first camera. The jar has a collection of bees in it which go onto the cameraman's skin and stings him.

Malphis:"I like the pain i can see on both your faces."

Malphis pans the camera on the faces of the cameramen with sweat and they're eyes nearly closed trying to control the pain.

Malphis:"There is nothing more satisfying than hurting others."

Malphis grabs a lemon out of the box and puts it up to the second cameraman's eye then squirts the lemon into the cameraman's eye.

A small moan is heard through the cloth over the mouths of the cameramen.

Malphis:"Muahaha, That is such a good sound.One last thing sirs."

Malhis pulls a metal bat out of the box and swings it at the first cameraman hitting him in the gut and the same to the second.

Malphis:"Stop looking at me!"

Malphis swings the metal bat with even more rage then looks over to Mr Skull.

Malphis:"What's that Mr Skull? You think they need the special secret out? Ok but i don't think we can show this on the show."

Malhis turns the camera so the camera can not see the cameramen anymore which then a couple of seconds later malphis releases the cameramen and the fall over as they try to walk out of this demented room. The cameramen have burn marks on them as they walk pass,Malphis walks back into the camera scene.

Malphis:"Portuguese warrior you may want to watch your back."

Malphis walks out of the room aswell
Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down