FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malphis is money

Go down

Malphis is money Empty Malphis is money

Post  Malphis Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:12 am

The lights in the arena go completely out. After a few seconds Freak on a leech by Korn plays. Malphis walks onto the ramp holding Mr Skull in his hand, Malphis lifts Mr Skull as two sets of fire go off either side of him. Malphis continues his way to the ring.

Don Jackson:"Seems like the mental case is coming out here. This is going to be another waste of time."

malphis enters the ring and gets a microphone from a ring crew member

Malphis:"Well it seems that i am once again on the upcoming Pay Per view, But this time it is going to be different, Because you see inception i vsed Big Murph in a match for the rising star title, Although i didn't win that is when i realised that, Mr Skull is freakin awesome!"

Malphis seems a little excited and lifts Mr Skull

Malphis:"This upcoming Pay Per View i have got a whole different aproach because now i am re-united with my true family who have encouraged me to do even better, Although all that Billy did was leave mess and his own waste...."

Malphis lowers his head a little but then back up

Malphis:"Plus i have a tag team partner who is almost as evil as i can be, Although that wont help as we are actually vsing eachother."

Malphis:"I don't get it, Me and Muroc are suppost to be on a team and Rated RS aswell... Rated is a friend of mine and Muroc yet all three of us are vsing at our PPV."

The fans cheer hoping they destroy eachother

Malphis:"But atleast there is Ben The Speedstar! There will be one guy i can hurt as much as Mr Skull wants."

Mr Skull eye's goes a crimson red

Malphis:"The best thing is i am competeting in a money in the bank match.... Although the title may make people think we are robbing a bank... It is a ladder match and well i don't see how it is fair i have to go in that match."

Malphis:"I mean come on is this some kind of a fat joke? All the guys in the match are much lighter and less muscular and therefore will be able to ascend the ladder faster."

Some giggles from the fans are heard

Malphis:"But hey the management here has never liked me nor my family, That is why they gave me a faulty television a few weeks ago. But what the hell sooner of later i will get the best of management, If it is on the pay per view where if i win the money in the bank, then not only will i have less space in my already small lockeroom."

Malphis coughs "Conspiracy."

malphis:"But i will also be able to cash it in for a title match.. And well if i get title gold although Samantha will take it from me, I will prove that Malphis is still as good as he always was!"

Malphis lifts Mr Skull

malphis:"Won't it Mr SKull!"

malphis rubs Mr SKull

Malphis:"Yes it will, Oh yes it will."

Malphis:"Now it is time for me to stop you people from staring at me."

The lights suddenly go out and as they come back on Malphis is gone

Don Jackson:"I can see why management is keeping malphis down."

Chris Kayoz:"Come on don Malphis is a great resilent wrestler and has proven he has good wrestling ability even if some people think his wrestling ability has detoriated recently."

The camera fads out to black
Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down