FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malphis and Muroc Tag team Rp (Will be different if malphis wants to still write more)

Go down

Malphis and Muroc Tag team Rp (Will be different if malphis wants to still write more) Empty Malphis and Muroc Tag team Rp (Will be different if malphis wants to still write more)

Post  Muroc Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:38 pm

The camera comes onto the arena where a video plays on the titantron

The titantron video comes into a dark room with a figure sitting on a chair which then we come to realize it is malphis.

Malphis:"All these bodies in the backstage area... All begging to be broken by the smoke warrior malphis but yet somehow I can't hurt them enough...."

Malphis lifts his head up to face the camera man.

Malphis:"Why is it?!?!? Why am i unable to beat any of these pathetic peasants in the backstage area???"

Malphis gets out of the seat looking at the cameraman like he wants him to answer.

Malphis:"Are you going to answer me?!?!?"

Malphis reaches his arm past the camera man a squirm is head.

Cameraman:"Uhhh, I don't know malphis."

Malphis releases his grasp of the cameraman then goes to sit down again.

Malphis:"I just don't get it."

Malphis grabs his head with both hands and holds it down.

Malphis:"It makes me so frustrated."

Malphis gets out of his chair he grabs the chair then throws it across the room. The camera suddenly falls crashing on the ground so all can be seen is malphis's feet.

Malphis:"Woops."

Malphis grabs the camera and lifts it up.

Malphis:"I didn't get to tell the world about my announcement... I better go out there and tell them."

The video on the titantron stops as the camera shows the whole arena.

Don Jackson:"Well Malphis isn't unstable or anything after his loss..."

The arena waits in silence for a few seconds then the arena turns dark and smoke rises above the ramp. Freak on a leech by Korn plays on the titantron as malphis walks onto the ramp with Mr Skull in hand. He raises Mr Skull as fire goes off to each side of malphis and he continues to the ring with a microphone.

Malphis:"Stupid cameraman, So fragile. You hit them with a chair by accident and they fall."

Malphis steps into the ring with Mr Skull.

Malphis:"I can't believe I lost to Big Murph at the PPV, My title belt taken away from me."

Malphis moves into the middle of the ring.

Malphis:"My love for smashing bones has come to an unsaverly stop. I want it to end, I love to break these superstar's bones when they step in that ring. I will not settle for anything else. The sound i hear when those bones snap is soo fantastic."

Malphis lifts Mr Skull up a small bit.

Malphis:"I have consulted Mr Skull and he believes we must build on our dark empire, That's why I have recruited another man who through my wisdom has found the darkness. He started a wimp then when i got to him I made him a superstar when i beat some sense into that thick skull of his last season. Ladies and gentlemen my new tag team partner...."

The arena turns dark again as a man starts walking down the ramp in a hooded robe. He gets to the ring and stands next to malphis.

Malphis:"This one man who joins the smoke warrior malphis so we can destroy this federation together, We;re going to enjoy being able to decimate two men every single night ladies and gentlemen my tag team partner..."

Malphis lifts the hood off the mystery man revealing that it is muroc.

Crowd starts booing

Muroc: I The King of Darkness and the Smoke warrior Malphis have had an agreement that we will unite our forces so we can reach our ultimate goal and that is to bring darkness above all of you these pathetic people.

Muroc's voice sounds like he would be sick and in pain

Muroc: I am the greatest talent that this organization has to offer. At first I was thinking that Malphis isn't ready for this but when i saw the fire in he's eyes at inception I knew that the minions of Darkness had taken over he's soul and now Malphis needs somebody to guide him to the greater paths. And I am the only one who can do that. And Malphis is the only one who can guide me to the greater glory.

Crowd cheers and boos they don't know how to react

Muroc: We will take this company over just like Malphis sayd before. But i can promise you that we will become champions and our reign will be the darkest time this organization has ever seen. And I...

Crowd starts chanting shut the hell up

Muroc & Malphis: Shut up!!!

Crowd goes completely silent

Muroc: And I have no problem taking on anyone, anywhere on anytime. Not even you Malphis If you ever get in to my Face I will make sure that you will regret that you was ever born.

Muroc slaps Malphis in the face

Muroc: The Reign of Darkness will finaly start taking over the world. Slowly but surely.

Muroc Throws the Microphone down and it breaks soon the lights go off and Muroc & Malphis have dissapeared
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down