FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a Warriors Introduction

Go down

a Warriors Introduction Empty a Warriors Introduction

Post  Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:09 am

The camera fades in to show at the locker room with goten standing in the middle of it with a mic.

Goten: hi fans, it is me, now its time to introduce to you my tag team partner . The one the only ben malacam he is involved in each of my matches, this guy is the most important guy in wrestling.

ben malacam and goten make their way to the ring and enter it.

Goten: ben, how are you doing mate?

ben: im doing good partner.

goten: Good, Good. Are you looking forward to being a tag team because i know i am i will always have ur back.

ben: for a fact im excited, We can dominate and take over the company. And at the end, we will have our hands raised and become the most strongest team FFI has ever seen.

goten: Confidence is us ben. Now we should talk to the fans about what our tags name is , our team of ben malacam and goten! (Malacam Brothers)

ben: if ur all confused we will explain.

goten: fans we are called the malacam brothers we will dominate the compettion and set aside any differences we have and always beat our opponent.

ben: we are looking forward to fighting in the near future.

goten: Yes We are feeling dominant and most vicious now.

ben: Well now u all know about our team now heres what i say to the other team if you are ready to challange us all u have to do is have the balls to show yourself good luck you need it.

goten: Luck is for them because they are the worst teams in the universe.

ben: Exactly, thats why we will take the company over edge.

goten: Guys, the only person whos going to walk out each week as winners are the ones ur looking at and we have our team well supplied. And thats how the team of Ben Malacam and Goten ,Role.

ben: Well Well, Do you really expect anything less from us to go down to the ring and destroy? Well you got it. You'll probably see us fight and we will not lose our match.

goten goes up the ramp holding the mic in his hand

ben then leaves the ring.

ben runs to the ramp.

Goten:so if u got the balls bring it to us

ben: or get lost

The camera fades out.

Back to top Go down