FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new wrestler makes an appearance

Go down

A new wrestler makes an appearance Empty A new wrestler makes an appearance

Post  Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:41 pm

Before the final match of the evening, suddenly the arena lights go out and the haunting sound of a lone bagpipe can be heard echoing through the arena. The lighting is raised a fraction, just enough to see a mist rolling out from the ring engulfing the crowd. A loud hollow voice rings out "The Iceman Cometh....."

Chris Kayaz, excited: "I know this entrance, I know it! When did FFI sign him?"

Don Jackson, unimpressed: "What are you gibbering on about Chris? When did we sign who?"

Before Chris can answer the titon tron lights up with a face well known to most wrestling fans although new to FFI. A roar can be heard around the arena as the crowd realises who is about to appear. Suddenly the arena is rocked my man made thunder and lightning illuminating Jura standing on the stage. As the lighting in the arena slowly rises Jura makes his way towards the ring.

Chris Kayaz: "Its him, its Jura! The Iceman, the hottest young wrestler in the business today."

Beside Chris we can see Don Jackson making a face, wondering what all the fuss is about.

Jura gets to the ring but instead of climbing in walks round and approaches the two commentators. Chris Kayaz jumps up and shakes Jura's hand. Jura smiles and then turns to Don Jackson who just looks at him blankly.

Shrugging Jura grabs a chair and sits himself down at the announcers table, pulling on headphones and a mic.

Jura: "Hi Chris, Hi Don. HELLO FFI fans"

A roar goes up from the crowd.

Chris Kayaz: "Its great to have you on board Jura, this has been a well kept secret when did you sign for FFI?"

Jura: "I only signed yesterday so unfortunately too late to be part of tonights show. But its been good watching from backstage, eyeing up my competition. Ha ha or maybe I should say my lack of competition."

Don jackson, angry: "Thats a bit disrespectful considering you haven't even stepped inside the ring with any of our FFI superstars. You shouldn't be running your mouth off until you've shown what you can do."

Jura jumps up angrily, looking as if he's about to strike Don.

Jura: "Oh I'll prove it. Just you wait until next week when I get in that ring and lock the Jura's Snare of who ever is unfortunate enough to be my first victim. I've came to FFI to win some titles, and from what I've seen tonight thats gonna be even easier than I thought."

Jura rips off the headphones and mic and throws them onto the desk towards Don. Turning Jura jumps up into the ring and raises his arms to whip up the crowd. Jumping up onto each of the 4 turnbuckles he encourages the crowd to shout and roar for him. Finally with a huge satisfied grin on his face he makes his way up the ramp, smiling and waving to the crowd to thank them for their support.

Last edited by Jura on Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

A new wrestler makes an appearance Empty Re: A new wrestler makes an appearance

Post  GM Trey Johnson Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:48 pm

Chris and Don are Commentator's.

Michael Lee is Final Impact Interviewer.
Keri Richardson is Sudden Impact Interviewer

You also might want to color your part where you speak also.
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:52 pm

yeah I've came out to the commentators table with the intention of watching a match but got angry and left. wanted to do something different than just a normal first rp interview. This way I could get 2 different responses from Chris and Don rather than just 1 from an interviewer.

Didn't know I could colour my talking lol, only found out about colouring the staff stuff. What colours are allowed for my own talking

Back to top Go down

Post  GM Trey Johnson Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:18 pm

yeah I Skimmed the rp. Lol But it is a bit different*

And you can
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:34 pm