FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muroc Is Ready

3 posters

Go down

Muroc Is Ready Empty Muroc Is Ready

Post  Muroc Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:21 am

Through Difficulties to Defeat by Diablo Starts playing and Muroc Comes from the backstage holding mircofone

Muroc starts walking down the ramp

Muroc: I have opened my eyes, i have finaly seen the light, now i can truly understand, now is my time i am stonger faster more agile than ever i can't see anyone beating me.

Muroc Takes a long breath and enters the ring

Muroc: I was Dominant in Full Force Impact at last season until i faced daitezen at semi finals in fallen tittle tournament. I was the only one who was able to match he's talent in one on one action so i was 100% sure i was going to win as you can see i don't have tittle around my waist so i lost.

Crowd seems little bit confused they dont know what to do cheer or boo

Muroc: After i lost my first match i become depressed and wasen't able to wrestle more that season but then i saw the light i started respecting daitezen and realised that if i want that tittle or any other i must get back on track.
I needed to get my focus back i started travelling by foot and sleeped in forrest and hunted animals with my bare hands after i was one month in forrest and many hours of meditation i was truly able to understand what i needed to do.

Muroc takes little break and crowd starts cherring to Muroc

Muroc: And then i signed a new contract with Full Force Impact and started training. I am now even better technician than i was last season and i am still the greatest technical wrestler EVER and nobody is going to stop me in any resent future.

Crowd goes crazy the whole building is shaking

Muroc: I have battled with shaolin monk and learned their seacrets and I AM READY TO CLAIM MY THRONE BACK AS THE GREATEST WRESTLER IN HISTORY OF THIS PLANET.

Muroc takes a lot air in to he's lungs

Muroc: IM READY TO PICK UP MY SCEPTER AND HIT MY ENEMIES WITH IT WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT.

Crowd gets eaven wilder than before

I AM READY TO TAKE MY CROWN AND START TO RULE WRESTLING WORLD WITH MY TALENT AND FIGHT THROUGH DIFFICULTIES AND PROVE TO EVERYONE WHY I AM THE GREATEST AND WHY I AM GOING TO CLAIM ALL THE TITLES THIS ORGANIZATION HAS TO OFFER BECOSE I AM JUST THAT GOOD.

As muroc finishes his speech the lights suddenly flicker off and as they come back on malphis is across the room looking straight in Muroc's eyes.

Malphis:"Hmmmm, You say you now see the light? Maybe you lost to Daitezen not because you didn't see the light, But because you can not see the darkness."

Malphis moves closer to muroc, Muroc keeps his eyes following malphis.

Malphis:"You say you have goten much more agile and stronger. That noone will beat you, That is indeedly possible but for you to do so i believe you need to learn to have no merce while you throwing your opponent around while your smashing into their bones and muscle."

Malphis gets a sick smile on his face as muroc looks at him strange and moves away a little.

Malphis:"Knocking your opponents around until they are unable to get up because of all the pain. When you go in that ring you want to hurt your opponent as much as you can if you don't they are going to beat the hell out of you. Superstars try to hurt me and find it extremely hard they have to keep hitting me, Hit after hit after hit but it is much easier for me to hurt them. It is like everytime i step in that ring it is a superstar vs a fan because that is how much more resilant than any superstar on this roster."

The crowds boos can be heard from the arena

Malphis:"I have become very resilant in the ring because i want to hurt the opponents and i do not give up until i do."

Malphis looks at muroc from head to toe.

Malphis:"A matter of fact you look like you have a very fragile body, How about i show you what i mean in that ring tonight, Maybe after me throwing you around the ring will put some sence in your head and realise that seeing the darkness is better than seeing the light.

Malphis looks muroc straight in the face. And Muroc stares him right back in to the eyes showing no fear

Malphis:"How about we have our match next, I'm going to the ring if your not there you will be known as a coward just like pathetic sheep in this building. If your not out there i will come back here and find you."

After malphis finishes the lights go out again and malphis disappears leaving muroc with a confused look on his face.

Muroc: I ACCEPT!!!

Last edited by Muroc on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:41 am; edited 4 times in total
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down

Muroc Is Ready Empty Re: Muroc Is Ready

Post  Rated Rs Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:57 am

Muroc wrote:Through Difficulties to Defeat by Diablo Starts playing and Muroc Comes from the backstage holding mircofone

Muroc starts walking down the ramp

Muroc: I have opened my eyes, i have finaly seen the light, now i can truly understand, now is my time i am stonger faster more agile than ever i can't see anyone beating me.

Muroc Takes a long breath and enters the ring

Muroc: I was Dominant in Full Force Impact at last season until i faced daitezen at semi finals in fallen tittle tournament. I was the only one who was able to match he's talent in one on one action so i was 100% sure i was going to win as you can see i don't have tittle around my waist so i lost. After i lost my first match i become depressed and wasen't able to wrestle more that season but then i saw the light i started respecting daitezen and realised that if i want that tittle or any other i must get back on track. I needed to get my focus back i started travelling by foot and sleeped in forrest and hunted animals with my bare hands after i was one month in forrest and many hours of meditation i was truly able to understand what i needed to do. And then i signed a new contract with Full Force Impact and started training. I am now even better technician than i was last season and i am still the greatest technical wrestler EVER and nobody is going to stop me in any resent future i have battled with shaolin monk and learned their seacrets and I AM READY TO CLAIM MY THRONE BACK AS THE GREATEST WRESTLER IN HISTORY OF THIS PLANET. IM READY TO PICK UP MY SCEPTER AND HIT MY ENEMIES WITH IT WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT. I AM READY TO TAKE MY CROWN AND START TO RULE WRESTLING WORLD WITH MY TALENT AND FIGHT THROUGH DIFFICULTIES AND PROVE TO EVERYONE WHY I AM THE GREATEST AND WHY I AM GOING TO CLAIM ALL THE TITLES THIS ORGANIZATION HAS TO OFFER.

gj but try to get the crowd reactions in this and space it out with reactions
Rated Rs
Rated Rs

Back to top Go down

Post  Malphis Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:13 am

As muroc finishes his speech the lights suddenly flicker off and as they come back on malphis is across the room looking straight in Muroc's eyes.

Malphis:"Hmmmm, You say you now see the light? Maybe you lost to Daitezen not because you didn't see the light, But because you can not see the darkness."

Malphis moves closer to muroc, Muroc keeps his eyes following malphis.

Malphis:"You say you have goten much more agile and stronger. That noone will beat you, That is indeedly possible but for you to do so i believe you need to learn to have no merce while you throwing your opponent around while your smashing into their bones and muscle."

Malphis gets a sick smile on his face as muroc looks at him strange and moves away a little.

Malphis:"Knocking your opponents around until they are unable to get up because of all the pain. When you go in that ring you want to hurt your opponent as much as you can if you don't they are going to beat the hell out of you. Superstars try to hurt me and find it extremely hard they have to keep hitting me, Hit after hit after hit but it is much easier for me to hurt them. It is like everytime i step in that ring it is a superstar vs a fan because that is how much more resilant than any superstar on this roster."

The crowds boos can be heard from the arena

Malphis:"I have become very resilant in the ring because i want to hurt the opponents and i do not give up until i do."

Malphis looks at muroc from head to toe.

Malphis:"A matter of fact you look like you have a very fragile body, How about i show you what i mean in that ring tonight, Maybe after me throwing you around the ring will put some sence in your head and realise that seeing the darkness is better than seeing the light.

Malphis looks muroc straight in the face.

Malphis:"How about we have our match next, I'm going to the ring if your not there you will be known as a coward just like pathetic sheep in this building. If your not out there i will come back here and find you."

After malphis finishes the lights go out again and malphis disappears leaving muroc with a confused look on his face.

Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down