FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkness with a touch of smile (Muroc can you just read this and see if it is alright with you?)

2 posters

Go down

Darkness with a touch of smile (Muroc can you just read this and see if it is alright with you?) Empty Darkness with a touch of smile (Muroc can you just read this and see if it is alright with you?)

Post  Malphis Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:22 am

The arena goes pitch black as nothing can be seen, Suddenly freak on a leech by korn plays and malphis with muroc walk onto the ramp. Malphis raises Mr Skull in the sky as sets of fire goes off on each side of them. Muroc and Malphis continue down to the ring.

Chris Kayoz:"Looks like we are going to see the newest tag team making an appearance here on the major show this week."

Malphis and Muroc step through the middle rope.

Malphis:"STOP STARING AT ME!"

Malphis throws his hand through the air punching it.

Malphis:"I don't want to be stared at! Just because i have a microphone i need to be stared at? Like i am going to do something stupid?"

Malphis eyes pop up bigger as he gets an agressive frown on his face.

Malphis:"Mr Skull why are they looking at me?"

Malphis looks down to Mr Skull as if it was talking to him.

Malphis:"Oh Mr Skull be nice, And that's my tag partner, Muroc. he doesn't like you to much but well he is the king of darkness. And don't worry i won't tell him i promise buddy."

Malphis gets a large smile on his face and hugs Mr Skull as Muroc looks at him.

Muroc:"Wait what? What the hell did that dawm skull say?"

Malphis puts his hand over his mouth.

Malphis:"GASP! His name is MR Skull Muroc you should know that."

Muroc:"Fin, What did Mr Skull say?"

Malphis:"Please muroc if we are to tag we need to be polite, Say please."

Muroc seems to get frustrated.

Muroc:"MALPHIS WHY ARE WE APOLIGIZING! We should be destroying every superstar that walks down that ramp and telling the world we are the two most destructive forces in FFI!"

Muroc turns back around to Malphis who is sitting holding Mr Skull poking him.

Muroc:"MALPHIS!"

Malphis quickly jumps back up.

Malphis:"Oh yes, I, I am sorry muroc."

Muroc continues to star at Malphis

Muroc:"Did you hear a thing i just said?"

Malphis:"MR SKULL BE QUITE MUROC IS TALKING!Please continue"

Muroc:"Nevermind, Anyway as i was saying you pathetic fiends had better listen up because me and malphis are not going to stand it anymore, We are being held back by management! We all know me and malphis are two of the top superstars in this business. We were great alone and now we are a tag team yet, This rigged company of incomadent pricks ant letting me and malphis tag."

Malphis:"Now being managed by Mr Skull."

Malphis holds Mr Skull up and smiles.

Muroc:"Well that is what our idiotodic opponents are going to look like after we are done spilling their blood on the mat, A skull."

Malphis looks overjoyed.

Malphis:"THERE'S GOING TO BE MORE MR SKULLS??? Yay i can finnally have a tea party like i always wanted to with Mr Skull but never had enough company."

Muroc:"Well ok malphis, I have to go i got to get ready to destroy that insuperior peasent they call Fist of wind, I hope he knows what my fist feel like."

With those words Muroc steps out of the ring leaving malphis waving to him.

Malphis:"Bye bye Muroc, Can't wait for the extra Mr Skulls you are going to create."

The camera now focuses only on malphis.

Malphis:"What a tag team partner i have, He is always focusing on winning his match's anyway possible."

Malphis puts his finger over Mr Skull.

Malphis:"MR SKULL! That should not be said while we are airing live!"

Malphis:"Oh and by the way later tonight i will be in action because Muroc wanted us to come here and prove to this federation we are one tag team to be messing with."

Malphis pulls a sheet of paper out of his pocket.

Malphis:"And it seems i am vsing Bee The Speed Sting... No wait, sorry it's my hand writing hard to understand."

malphis tries to read what is written on the sheet of paper

Malphis:"Maybe, Ben the feeder star.... Wait no oh it's Ben The Speedstar... Benjamin..... Oh benji..man."

Malphis drops the piece of paper.

Malphis:"Mr Skull, There's some food for you."

The camera rises back up to malphis.

Malphis:"I make my return to the ring tonight get ready, Mr Skull come on we must go and check on the dog!!"

Malphis picks up Mr Skull and walks out of the ring. The camera pauses where malphis dropped the piece of paper but it is not there now.
Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down

Darkness with a touch of smile (Muroc can you just read this and see if it is alright with you?) Empty Re: Darkness with a touch of smile (Muroc can you just read this and see if it is alright with you?)

Post  Muroc Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:52 am

Nice rp
Muroc
Muroc

Back to top Go down