FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Right Before The Match

Go down

Right Before The Match Empty Right Before The Match

Post  Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:49 am

Michael Lee: Banditos may I have an interview with you?

Banditos: Sure, why not.

Michael Lee: You defeated showtime and reaper last week, and today you are facing the legendary originals, do you think you and Couragesand will prevail?

Banditos: If he does what I tell him then yeah we will prevail.

Michael Lee looks surprised.

Michael Lee: If he does what you tell him to do? If I am not mistaking he is the one who pinned reaper while you

Banditos interrupts Michael Lee

Banditos: He pinned reaper only because I saved him, if you don't recall reaper was about to pin him and then I hit him with the Sudden Death!

Banditos talks loudly and with a more threatening voice.

Banditos: Just to make thing clear couragesand is nothing without me!!

Banditos calms down and starts talking again with his regular voice.

Banditos: Actually Michael, I don't really care if Sand gets the fame from pinning Tom or Edgar, because everyone will see that I'm the one who is doing all the
work and I'm the one that will become the youngest tag team champion ffi will ever have!

Michael Lee: Well you sound confident, but how do you know you won't choke tonight or that sand wouldn't choke tonight.

Banditos: I don't choke! Sand could choke and if I see that he is then I will take one of them out.

Michael Lee: What do you mean by taking one of them out.

Banditos: I mean there are a lot of painful objects around the ring, it would be a shame if Tom or Edgar would get hit by one of those objects.

Michael Lee: Well.. ok. Any last words before your match?

Banditos: After I get the tag team championship I am going for something bigger, for something that I won in EEW, ohh and Sand if I lose this match because
of you then Tom and Edgar wouldn't be the only ones who would get beat by me tonight, but you will be the only one who will be sent to a hospital tonight, so don't
screw this up!

The Camera fades as Banditos walks away.

Back to top Go down