FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking Point and Changes to made. Part 1.

Go down

Breaking Point and Changes to made. Part 1. Empty Breaking Point and Changes to made. Part 1.

Post  GM Trey Johnson Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:55 pm

The camera pans around the arena, while the fans are cheering very loudly. The Fans are Chanting "FFI, FFI, FFI." Sudden Loser by Three Doors Down begins to play throughout the arena. John Lartikus comes out in a black and blue suit and a Microphone in one hand and the Lock Down Championship on his shoulder's. As some of the fans begin to chant "John, John, John." And others Chant "John Suck's", John Suck's." John begins to walk down the entrance ramp. John climbs on to the steps besides the ring and climbs into the ring. John walks down to the center of the ring.

John Lartikus clears his throat before he begins to speak.

John Lartikus: How is everyone tonight?

Some parts of the crowd begins to cheer as others Boo.

John Lartikus: Hmm, I can tell by that. Either this, some of yall are doing great and other's are doing bad. Or Some of yall are doing great and like me and others just don't like me for some reason I do not know. But It's fine. Well I am not out here for all that. I am out here for several reason's. And My first reason is to talk to you guys about One of the greatest wrestlers in FulL Force Impact History....The Former Lock Down Champion...The Former COO Of Full Force Impact...And finally one of the best person's and someone I am glad to call a brother...Treyyyyyy Johnsonnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

The Crowd erupts into cheers. and chants of "Trey, Trey."

John Lartikus: Okay guys come down. So I can tell you about him.

The crowd slowly settles down.

John Lartikus: Well, I am out here to give you a update on my Brother's Condition. I know you haven't heard from him as of late. Except for last Saturday. But He is doing great. After the surgery, His healing process is on the right track. Now as far as last week, When Gunner faced Trey, that wasn't really Trey. That was a person Who Trey and I hired to act like him. Now, as far as Trey's possible return I have been receiving word from him and his doctors that there's a 70% Chance of him returning if he can take a few months and or years of resting, healing, and proper training.

John Lartikus: Not trying to do to much here and to much there. Just take it a day at a time. But If Not then Trey might not be able to return. But I hope and pray that he do. Now, there's a possibility he will not soon but I hope he does and so does he do. Now, Time is a factor, Well Time is always a factor in this. Now, I Know it would be great to have him back now but It is best if we keep him as far away from the ring as possible. And let him rest up and get better. Now, The reason Trey has been out and retired for a while now is because of something that happened on the first show of the season.

John Lartikus: Now, most of you don't remember. Well Trey and Reaper got attacked by some coward's as I call them. Some of FFI Roster Member's. And forced Trey to retire. Now I Thought that, they were the only ones to be attacked to find out. They had planned to attack not only Trey, and reaper. But they decided to attack, Our Impact Champion, Our Risinq Champion, Our Tag Team Champion, and our Fallen Champion. Now, I'm sick and tired of them attacking people and running around here like some hooligan's and Turning this place in to a Crazy Facility, Turning this place into a Hell Hole. Now, this has to stop. I Took control over this company for a reason. Now, I didn't have to but I Wanted take control of this company. And Envisioned this company to not be this..Crazy...Now I'm in charge for a reason and Now I'm going to stop letting these hooligan's and Wrestlers run and step on me like a doormat. There going to start to respect me. Now, If that doesn't happen there will be consequences to be payed. And I'm dead sure about that, and if they don't believe me JUST TRY ME!!!!!

John Lartikus: See, I figure this. You respect me, I Respect you. Now, That's going to happen regardless of the situation. See, I am the boss of this company, I'm the one who pays you your paycheck.

John lower the microphone and stops and Smirks and takes the Lock Down championship of his shoulders and lays it in the middle of the ring and puts his hand in his pocket.

John Lartikus: See, If you guys don't start respecting your boss, your Going to get NO WHERE in this company anytime soon. See, respect me and do what your told to do, you'll get far in this company. So Respect me and see how much stuff change for you guys in the back. Now, enough of that. I Just wanted to let you guys know that. Now, on to the other reason I am here.

John Lartikus: Now, due to those attacks on my champs, I have meet with my board of Directors, and the Chairman of Full Force Impact James Nickelson. And we had a long Meeting, around 4-5hrs and we went over some of the company problems and what to do to make them better. And now I'm not going to go into a lot of details and we talked about what to do with the champs and there titles and the attack's. So we all decided to do this.

John Lartikus: Before, I say what we decided to do, I would like for all champs to come out with there titles please.

A Few moments past and Then Showtime Jernigan comes out with a smile and a curious smile on his face and the Impact Championship on his shoulders. Then Big Murph with the Risinq Star Title on his waist, and then The Tag Team Champion's Couragesand and Banditos with the Tag Team Belts on the waist and shoulder's then Daitezen comes out with the Fallen Championship around his neck. All enter the ring and grab a mic in there hand.

John Lartikus: Thank you guys for coming out here.

Showtime Jernigan interrupts John before he speaks.

Showtime: Enough of all that stuff, What do you want us out here for?

John Lartikus: Showtime, before I got rudely interrupted I was going to say why? Any more interruptions before I go on?

John Looks around at Each Champion. No one says nothing.

John Lartikus: Okay then. Okay The Chairman of Full Force Impact, The Board of Directors and I Decided to Strip each and everyone of you of your title's. Now before you say something, here is why.

John Lartikus: Now, we decided to do this for your well being and your guys health. See, we are tired of our champs the represent our company getting attacked. And we don't want this to happen again. So we ask for you to give us your championship's and let that be that.

Showtime Jernigan: Hold on. Hold on...Let me get this strait. Your taking MY TITLE. That I Worked Day in and Day out for due to some petty little attacks. What have you been smoking my sir? You must be crazy if you think I am going to go out like this. I Earned this title and your just going to take it away from me? Whats your problem I could care less about that attack to me. I go through stuff more harsher then that on a daily basis and I Want them to try to attack Me again. This Time I will not be alone. See, heres how I figure stuff out. They attack me. I am defiantly going to get my revenge.

Showtime Jernigan: So, your going to let them punks attack us and get what they wanted all alone. What about us John?? What about Us John? Your So called Champion's that represent FFI Everyday? What about what we want?

John Lartikus: What do you guys want??

Showtime: Jernigan: Well we want revenge. I can say that for all of us. And I know I will get mine soon. But They say the want a chance at My Title...You know what Give it to them. I Want to face them. After what they did to me. I want to face them. No, your not taking MY Title. The only way I am going to give this title up is if I Lose it fair and square and I doubt I Will do that anytime soon.

Show raises unbuckles his title and raises it above his head as the fans begins to Chant "Show, Show Show"

Showtime Jernigan: So John, I like you and all but Sorry I am not about to give this title up. You will have to physically take this from me.

John Lartikus: Okay show, Well Your back is on a wall here, Now I know Trey and I Would love for nothing for each and everyone of you guys to beat there (censored) But I can't have that affecting the company and My Job. So, anyone else?

Big Murph: Yeah, I have to agree with show. Now, I don't like him. But he makes some good points see if they want me, they know where to find me. And This time I Will not be alone. So, I want them to try it again. I will be waiting on them or I Might just come and get them. See, they want my title they can come and try and take it from me. I am not going out with a Fight. See, I Came to this company for a reason. To do what I Do best and what I Do best earned me this title and you think I'm going to Give up this title over something as a petty attack go?

Big Murph: You sir are officially a nut job. Now, if they want me and this title. Just come out here and talk to me. And we will talk about that and by talk I mean somebody's not going to make it out of this ring being able to walk and it's not going to be me. So, Bring it. As far as this title, Your not getting it. I Earned it and I'm not about to give it up till I lose it fair and square. And if you have a problem with that John, Then you better think of a solution to solve that problem.

John Lartikus: Okay, Now, from that I Take it that you guys are Not going out with a fight. Now let me finish what I was saying you will understand.

John Lartikus: We also decided that if we stripped your titles that you will have a chance to earn them back at out Pay-Per-View Evolution against a group of select guys who I Will introduce to each and everyone later on today. So may you please hand your titles to me. Or you can give me to them later tonight when I Introduce you to your opponents.

Daitezen: Okay let me get this strait. You strip our titles over some strait up bull(censored) attack's and We have to re-earn them after we earned them in the first place? And you expect us to just Hand you the titles?

John Lartikus: Yes, I do. Now, see this would of went a lot easier but you guys don't want to comprehend right.

Daitezen: Comprehend?? Comprehend? Okay, we already told you that Were not going to give you OUR Titles over some strait up stuff. So, I say you don't know how to comprehend. Now, It seems like what we say go in one ear and out the other. I Think you need to go get your ears checked. I know this great Otolaryngologist, you should give him a call. I'll tell you the number later. He helped me alot.

John Lartikus: Thanks?? I Guess. But Will anyone like to give me there titles?

John Holds out his hand And No one gives him there title's.

John: Okay then, I will see you all later on tonight back in this ring. You all may leave.

Showtime, Big Murph, Couragesand, Banditos and Daitezen all exit the ring and put the microphone on the steps and leave with there titles above there head. John picks up the Lock Down Championship and stares at it and says something that the camera can't make out. Then John lifts his head up and leaves the ring as Loser by Three Doors Down begins to play. The camera slowly fades as John leaves the ring.

Last edited by GM Trey Johnson on Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Breaking Point and Changes to made. Part 1. Empty Re: Breaking Point and Changes to made. Part 1.

Post  GM Trey Johnson Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:57 pm

Feedback please. Thanks
GM Trey Johnson
GM Trey Johnson
Admin

https://fullforceimpact.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Breaking Point and Changes to made. Part 1. Empty Re: Breaking Point and Changes to made. Part 1.

Post  Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:05 pm

Great RP trey if u need a hand taking on some of these hooligans i will help even tho i would be on the same side as the tag champs who im facing at ppv which should make things interesting lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down