FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A very serious talk.

Go down

A very serious talk. Empty A very serious talk.

Post  Malphis Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:18 am

(In ring segment)

The camera stops on the ramp showing Jordan Bowe walking onto the ramp with a micrphone, Fans instantly boo at the sight of him.

Jordan Bowe:"Oh shut up, maybe you idiot people should grow some intelligence and learn how to do something else than boo the true men in this federation!"

The fans boo's get even louder while jordan Bowe slowly walks to the ring while talking

Jordan Bowe:"Now incase you haven't heard of me, My name is Jordan Bowe the best Manager in FFI Today, I am currently managing one of the most unique but dangerous superstars here in FFI. I am of course talking about the smoke warrior malphis!"

The fans continue booing but a few cheers are heard.

Jordan Bowe:"Since my arrival i have been treated badly by Malphis aswell as many superstars in the backstage area who have no respect for me. I am the one who is defending all of you from the wrath of Malphis aswell as his tag team partner Muroc."

Jordan Bowe:"But i am a true man i don't need to complain about my life because it is soo much better than all of you pathetic sheeps."

The fans boos are continueing to get louder.

Jordan Bowe:"The most recent victims of Malphis and Muroc are Banditos and Couragesand, The tag team champions. Banditos you mirror yourself after Malphis and Muroc, But what you need to realise is they are the real deal and Couragesand you need to find a actuall effective tag partner."

Jordan Bowe:"Although Malphis is vsing these pathetic baffoons, He needs to get back on track! THat is right malphis i know you are capable of more than you are showing currently, In the first season in FFI you beat Muroc you destroyed Portuguese Warrior in a brawl, You tortured men amongst much more now this season it seems you have lost it."

Jordan Bowe seems a little frustrated

Jordan Bowe:"This season you return with that dumb piece of junk you call Mr Skull? Aswell as some other ridicolous scandals like your so called "Girlfriend" and your dog which is just a leech. More of that is the fact taht you thought that a cardboard box with a cut in the middle of it was a T.V! What is wrong with you?"

Jordan Bowe:"As Muroc said you are the master of brutality or atleast were. Now you are a flaming idiot just like all the people in this audiance."

The camera comes onto a sign that says "Jordan Bowe sucks" While Jordan Bowe is looking at it.

Jordan Bowe:"Do i? Who is the one getting paid to talk into this microphone and who is the one sitting in a small seat next to thousands and thousands of sweaty men and woman?"

Jordan Bowe:"Exactly what i thought."

Jordan Bowe gets back on track

Jordan Bowe:"Malphis you need to think long and hard because your last season you seemed unstoppable now this season you should have been even more unstoppable teaming with Muroc the king of darkness but no, You need to pull these stupid little scandels as i called them."

Jordan Bowe holds the microphone over the ropes so everyone can hear the fans booing him still.

Jordan Bowe:"These people hate me more than you when you are suppost to be the smoke warrior, The man who is not afraid to just completely end careers and injure superstars. Well i am determined to bring the old Malphis back the one who nearly won a championship, Which is when i think you started your transformation Malphis, After losing the Rising Star title to Big Murph."

Jordan Bowe lowers the microphone for a while thinking of what to say surrounded in boos.

While Jordan Bowe is talking a voice is heard

Voice:"Jordan Bowe is boring......."

Jordan Bowe:"What the hell is this?"

Suddenly a video is seen on the titantron showing a picture of Jordan Bowe

Jordan Bowe:"Who is doing this?"

A cursor comes onto the screen over the image and draws a black hat that says "Loser" On the top of it.

Jordan Bowe:"Oh yea, That is great editing got anything actually worth watching?"

Voice:"Oh wait just there Jordan Boring."

After a few seconds a video shows Jordan Bowe in the rest rooms looking in the mirror singing along to "Sexy and i know it" By LMFAO

The fans are laughing towards Jordan Bowe as Jordan Bowe seems a little angry

Jordan Bowe:"That is it! I have had enough of this disrespect i want whoever is doing that to come out here right now!"

As soon as jordan Bowe finishes the lights go out.

Don jackson:"I don't like the looks of this."

After many seconds the lights come back on and Malphis is seen in the ring behind Jordan Bowe without him noticing.

Jordan Bowe:"Oh i am scared now you turn off the lights, Well aswell as being the best manager i am also the most kick ass manager aswell."

Malphis is holding his mouth trying not to laugh

Jordan Bowe:"You see any superstar in the backstage area who messes with me will get an ass kicking by me then by my two mosnters of superstars Malphis and Muroc."

Malphis is waiting patiently behind Jordan Bowe waiting for the right chance

Jordan Bowe:"I hope that all of you unintelligence low life scum watch my client because sooner or later i am sure he is going to be awaken and that will be the day that this federation enters a new era the era of malphis. Aswell as Malphis Muroc will also be one of the greatest this company has ever seen, The king of darkness, The greatest technical wrestler in FFI all because i am the greatest leader and influence in wrestling history."

Some smoke slowly rises above Jordan Bowe and Malphis as Jordan Bowe turns around

Malphis Lifts Jordan Bowe by one arm above his head then lets him go dropping him on his knee executing a Fantastic Injection

Malphis grabs Jordan Bowe's Microphone

Malphis:"HEY JORDAN! HOW ARE YOU TODAY?"

Malphis waves to Jordan Bowe who is laying on the ground as the lights go out again and as they comes back on Jordan Bowe is in the ring squirming around

Don jackson:"Well Jordan Bowe is not getting any respect out of the smoke warrior that is for sure."

Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down