FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little Trash Talk

Go down

Little Trash Talk Empty Little Trash Talk

Post  Gustavo Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:20 am

Don Jackson: So, our next match is for the First Contendership for the Risinq Title!

Chris Kayoz: Yes, a title that is on the line, later tonight.

Don Jackson: Actually, EVERY title is on the line tonight. It is Evolution night Chris!

Fear of the Dark, by Iron Maiden, starts playing in the arena.

Gunner walks out to the ramp

Crowd starts booing

Chris Kayoz: Wow, great, now we have to listen to someone like him too?

Gunner starts looking at the crowd.

Don Jackson: Be quiet, he fights next. And to believe all this that we are about to see is happening thanks to him taking out Trey.

Chris Kayoz: Yeah, I doubt someone could rise up so quick without doing something like that.

Don Jackson: But you do know that he is a great talent right?

Chris Kayoz: Might be a talent, but not a good person.

Gunner whistles, and Leonidas comes out, bringing him a microphone, he grabs the mic and starts talking

Gunner: Good boy! Everyone I know shuld be like you. Useful and quiet. Go backstage now, things are about to get started.

Leonidas walks to the back

Gunner: So, it all comes up to this huh? The great gun is about to take on someone he never heard about and never saw backstage. I think its because I only hang with succesful people.

Crowd boos

Gunner: Come on, cut off that booing already. I know you will all cheer me soon enough. After all, its a first contendership match for the risinq title!

Half of the crow cheers

Gunner: See, thats how it is supposed to be. I guess half the crowd knows what is the future of this company. Don, didn't you just say, quote, A great talent?

Don Jackson: I did.

Gunner: Even the commentators are waking up already. I think you really are getting the feel of it... except for you Chris, you're a douchebag.

Crowd laughs

Gunner: Enough of this. Lets see what destiny has in store for me! Bring out this no one and ring the bell!

Chris Kayoz: Yeah, ring the bell. I'm almost sleeping with you talking.
Gustavo
Gustavo

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002210967998

Back to top Go down