FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ressurection fo the smoke warrior (Part 3) (Open to Rated Rs)

Go down

The ressurection fo the smoke warrior (Part 3) (Open to Rated Rs) Empty The ressurection fo the smoke warrior (Part 3) (Open to Rated Rs)

Post  Malphis Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:00 am

The camera shows all of the screaming fans holding their signs of their favorite superstars. The lights quickly go completely off.

Chris Kayoz:"Oh no, You know what this means don, Malphis has arrived."

Don Jackson:"The lights going off is a sign that Malphis is near."

Nothing happens for a while until some flames rise at the four corners of the ring. Multiple flames keep bursting from the turnbuckles then stop.

A video shows on the titantron. It is showing a Skull as a nameplate comes up that says Mr Skull. Mr Skull is falling and smashes on the floor with fire surrounding it.

Chris Kayoz:"I think this is symbolic of the transformation of malphis."

The lights comes back on and Malphis is in the ring with a microphone and smoke surrounding his feet.

Malphis:"Me coming out here is not for your undeserving entertainment."

The fans instantly boo

Malphis:"It is for the condemned Rated Rs. He represents what i was and now the reign of darkness has set me straight. I let my reign of darkness be controlled by a stupid skull.

The fans chant "Mr Skull, Mr Skull."

Malphis:"Now that i have burnt and gotten rid of Mr Skull now i can set my head straight on what is important and that is setting this federation into an eternity of darkness. It is upon us as i speak. It is a new federation this season and now it is my federation. After i take Rated Rs's Lockdown title then the darkness will continue to grow and engorge this federation until there is nothing left but all the superstars having fear in their mind at the mere sight of the smoke warrior Malphis."

Lights go yellow

Don Jackson: Lights go yellow great

Chris Kayoz: Rated rs

All you see is fire outside of the ring

Malphis looks away

Rated rs voice: mal next week you vs me for the impact title. And mal be ready because I'm sick and twisted

Malphis
Malphis

Back to top Go down