FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The return of Daitezen? Part 2

Go down

The return of Daitezen? Part 2 Empty The return of Daitezen? Part 2

Post  Daitezen Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:58 am

Don Jackson: We have word here that Daitezen may have just arrived in the parking lot!

Chris Kayoz: It will be interesting to see what he has to say, and what condition he is in after coming out of hospital.

Don Jackson: He didn't look well the last time we saw him.

Chris Kayoz: But that speech he gave... he looked ready to kill someone. I wouldn't want to be Alex Hart at Resurrection.

Don Jackson: For those that missed it, here is an extract of that.

The titan tron shows Daitezen in the hospital, replaying part of the video footage from the last show

Daitezen: The Harts will bleed. The Harts. WILL. BLEED!! I beat Brittany, but she was the lucky one, because she is gone. Maybe she feared me, she would be right to fear me! The Harts... are yet to see what they have unleashed. I'm not interested in beating them down. I'm not interested in getting one over on them, or embarrassing them. I'm not even interested in revenge. I want torched flesh, and severed limbs. I want to hear them scream, to hear them beg for mercy. But it will not be granted. I will teach them to suffer, I will show them torture. They will know unceasing pain...

The titan tron fades out.

Chris Kayoz: I really think he means it Don, I wouldn't be surprised if he killed Alex in that match at Resurrection!

Don Jackson: I wouldn't go that far Chris, and I think the Harts can take care of themselves.

Chris Kayoz: Anyway, as soon as we get a camera crew down to the parking lot, we'll see what is going on down there.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down