FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The return of Daitezen? Part 4

Go down

The return of Daitezen? Part 4 Empty The return of Daitezen? Part 4

Post  Daitezen Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:41 am

Don Jackson: The word is we finally have some cutting equipment down in the parking lot.

Chris Kayoz: Keri Richardson is also down there, to see what is going on.

The camera switches to the parking lot, where Keri Richardson is seen in the foreground. Behind her, the coffin, and someone with a cutting tool, trying to get the lid free. The noise is loud, and Keri can barely be heard over the sound of the cutting.

Keri Richardson: Hi Chris, hi Don, as you can hear it's very noisy down here, but i'll try to make do. Earlier tonight, this coffin was thrown from a limousine, and we believe that it is Daitezen in the coffin. It certainly has his name on it, and it could be him shouting from inside.

Chris Kayoz: Keri, has he responded to anything while inside the coffin, is he able to hear us?

Keri Richardson: No Chris, I tried talking to him, but all we can hear is the shouting. He may still be suffering the effects from the attack last week, so who knows what is going on in his mind at the moment?

The sound of the cutting stops.

Keri Richardson: I think he may now be free, let's take a look!

The camera moves in close to the coffin, as the lid is pulled open.

There is no-one inside the coffin. A bloody silhouette of a person is seen on the white silk interior, surrounded by roses. An MP3 player and speakers are seen sitting at the top of the coffin, from which the sound of shouting is playing. Keri reaches over and turns off the player, and the shouting stops. Beneath it, there sits a note. Keri picks this up, and turns back to the camera, looking shaken.

Keri Richardson: I'm... really not sure what to say about this. There is a note here, it reads "Death may be sweet release, but life's blood is more powerful. He shall not die but live, and live, and live again in torment. So it has been, and so it shall be."

Don Jackson: Chilling words, but are they directed at Alex Hart or at Daitezen?

Keri Richardson: I don't know Don. It's signed in... what might be blood, with the initials LB.

Chris Kayoz: I can't think of anyone on the roster with those initials, can you Don?

Don Jackson: Me neither Chris. Anyway, thank you for that Keri, we should probably move on with the show.
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down