FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The return of Daitezen? Part 3

Go down

The return of Daitezen? Part 3 Empty The return of Daitezen? Part 3

Post  Daitezen Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:19 am

Chris Kayoz: We've just got word that we have a camera man down in the parking lot, to meet the arrival of Daitezen!

Don Jackson: Let's get down there and see what's happening.

The camera shows the parking lot, centre frame a Limousine.

Chris Kayoz: Is Daitezen in there?

Don Jackson: I'm not sure, he usually drives in to the parking lot, but with his injuries, maybe he is not in a fit state to drive?

Chris Kayoz: If that's so, then he can hardly be healthy enough to compete here tonight!

A child's laughter is heard from inside the limo. The door opens, and a coffin is pushed out onto the ground. The door slams shut, and the limo drives away quickly, almost knocking down the camera man, who backs away quickly.

Don Jackson: What on earth was that?

Chris Kayoz: A coffin from the look of it, though why it's here I have no idea.

The camera moves closer to the coffin. Engraved, on the top of the coffin, is the name Daitezen. Suddenly, shouting is heard from inside the coffin.

Don Jackson: Daitezen must be trapped in that coffin!

Chris Kayoz: It must be those Harts who did it to him. Quickly, somebody get him out of there!

Don Jackson: I don't think it is the Harts' style Chris.

Shouting is continuing from inside the coffin. The camera man is seen trying to pull the lid open, but it wont budge.

Chris Kayoz: Somebody get some cutting equipment down there!
Daitezen
Daitezen

Back to top Go down