FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendary Originals Interview with Micheal Lee

2 posters

Go down

Legendary Originals Interview with Micheal Lee Empty Legendary Originals Interview with Micheal Lee

Post  HVGM Tom Scott Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:14 pm

The camera fades in to show Micheal Lee standing in the interview area, holding a microphone. He is wearing a charcoal suit and a red and blue striped tie.

Micheal: Ladies and Gentlemen of the ffi fanbase. Please welcome my guests at this time, The Legendary Originals, Tom Scott and Edgar Jackson.

Tom and Edgar come into shot, they are standing proud in the all new Red Legendary Originals T-Shirt's.

Micheal: Tom what made you smash the merchandise stall? I hear you've been banned from them during showtime.

Tom Scott: Well its all about trust. I don't trust the guy in charge, he probably doesn't trust me. But I have proven in my previous fed that I stick to my word. And when I say this, I mean it. We all know that Krystal and Stephanie hart, along with Megan Nicole, Keri Richards and are here for. You guys amongst us know what i'm talking about. I may be slapped for that but I speak the truth. This company has become a sham by doing stupid drafts that are not even needed. Ask the guys in the back, idiotic and much as a crap wrestler they may be, they think that the rosters were fine as they were. Combined.

Micheal Lee: You haven't answered my question.

Edgar Jackson: He was proving a point. Now tonight we want to prove to the tag teams that think they stand a chance against us to go down to that ring and face us in a tag match. And coincidentally, our T-shirts we are wearing, you can buy for $4 or £4 at ffiwrestlingshop.com or at all good FFI stockists.

Micheal Lee: You don't have the authority to do that.

Rebecca Great steps into shot with Megan Nicole, Stephanie Hart, Krystal Hart and Keri Richardson.

Rebecca Great: No but I do. You see Tom, you have just talked a load of crap about us female wrestlers. But If you take on the two wrestlers i have in mind i will not be harsh on you.

Tom Scott: Who?

Rebecca Great: Awesome Angie and Awesome Dude.

Tom Scott and Edgar Jackson look at each other and burst out laughing.

Edgar Jackson: Deal.

Rebecca Great: Great, it will be our main event of the evening, so you'd better get ready. And guys.

Tom Scott: Yes?

Rebecca Great: I only said I wouldn't be harsh on you. I said nothing about the rest of these ladies.

The rest of the women step forward and in turn slap both Tom and Edgar hard across the cheeks executing a Strong Multiple Slaps.

All the women leave, leaving the Legendary Originals rubbing their faces, alone with Micheal Lee.

Micheal Lee: Soooo.....

Tom Scott: Oh shut up!

The camera switches to one showing Don Jackson and Chris Kayoz.

Don: Well, we know our main event at least. The legendary Originals vs Awesome Angie and Awesome Dude.

Chris: And we know Tom is a real d*** at times.

Don: He was speaking his mind, which is great because most wrestlers get handed a script and made to read that and then say it in front of a camera like the one your reading from now.

Chris: Fair point.

The camera fades to black
HVGM Tom Scott
HVGM Tom Scott

Back to top Go down

Legendary Originals Interview with Micheal Lee Empty Re: Legendary Originals Interview with Micheal Lee

Post  HVGM Tom Scott Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:30 am

FEEDBACK?
HVGM Tom Scott
HVGM Tom Scott

Back to top Go down

Legendary Originals Interview with Micheal Lee Empty Re: Legendary Originals Interview with Micheal Lee

Post  Reaper Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:33 am

very well writing nice rp

Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:16 pm

Nice RP Partner.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down