FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backstage Interview Jaques LaCroix after Gotens Invitational

Go down

Backstage Interview Jaques LaCroix after Gotens Invitational Empty Backstage Interview Jaques LaCroix after Gotens Invitational

Post  Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:33 pm

Keri Richardson walks around backstage with a camera team looking constantly around obviously looking for someone.

Keri Richardson towards the camera: Ladies and Gentlemen I am trying to get a comment from one of the new talents from FFI, Jaques Lacroix....looks around and hesitates Wait a minute... I think there he is shouts Jaques... Jaques... Please wait a minute!

She runs towards Jaques who folds his hands in front of his chest and waits for the approaching Keri Richardson

As Keri Richardson arrives next to him: Jaques! May I ask you a few questions about your first night here in FFI?

Jaques LaCroix first takes a very close look at Keri Richardson and acts like he adores what he sees. Then he answers with an arrogant smile and a thick french accent: Well... Well... Well... Bonsoir ma belle! Tonight is your lucky night... he puts his arm around her shoulder, what Keri Richardson obviously dislikes First of all I will take the time to answer all the questions you might have for the Frenchise™. he grins And second of all if you play your cards right, Chéri, you might even get frenchized later on... suddenly he removes his arm from her shoulder while acting to be disgusted and adds with a grin Don't get your hopes up, ma belle, I was just kidding... I know what they say about American women...!

Keri Richardson is so perplexed she doesn't know what to say. Jaques LaCroix continues talking after a short pause: Chéri... you are not the first woman to be tongue-tied in front of the Frenchise. But I guess like with all other American women it may be better for not waisting anyones time or air, if I do the talking... he positions himself between Keri Richardson and the camera, so that the focus is solely on him Like I said earlier the Frenchise is gonna make things right around here in the FFI. And anyone who does not comply with my ways or plans with FFI will sooner or later deny crossing me. Je peux promettre cet!

Jaques LaCroix turns his back and wants to walk away.
Keri Richardson suddenly gets her voice back and shouts after Jaques LaCroix: Jaques... Why did you accept the invitational of Goten? Don't you think it might be not very wise to make enemies on your first night here in FFI?

Jaques LaCroix turns back clearly amused: Oh... that kid!? Sacre Bleu! You don't really think I take that clown seriously. rhetorical pause You know there is a time and place for everything and that kid... acts like he is thinking about the name

Keri Richardson interrupts: His name is Goten!
Jaques continues not irritated at all: Let's just call him Shorty... Shall we? That is more fitting! Well Shorty was just running his mouth at the wrong time in the wrong place and definitly to the wrong person. he smiles But thats okay with me ...really! I will enter this federation with an impact and show all these wannabe wrestlers in the lockerroom what a real man with real skills can do in the ring!he attempts to turn away but stops and turns back one more time And Shorty... Don't get your hopes up... Your "Sayawhatever pride" won't help you when you deal with the Frenchise. You would be better off, if you go to San Franciso and make a Sayawatheverprideparade then go against the San Frenchise here points at himself and learn the hard way what real pride in this buisness is all about his face gets very serious for a moment. Mon ami... The Frenchise will make sure that Goten will be very soon for-goten Then he abruptly turns around and walks away grinning

Keri Richardson sighs: Can you believe that guy...Yuck!

Last edited by Jaques LaCroix on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Backstage Interview Jaques LaCroix after Gotens Invitational Empty Re: Backstage Interview Jaques LaCroix after Gotens Invitational

Post  The Forsaken King Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Great Rp- i see you with a great future of rping, but there are some mistakes that are very easy to fix
The Forsaken King
The Forsaken King

Back to top Go down