FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaques LaCroix: Cafe de Paris

Go down

Jaques LaCroix: Cafe de Paris Empty Jaques LaCroix: Cafe de Paris

Post  Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:10 am

The camera goes back to show the crowded arena. Suddenly a french accordian music hits and the camera zooms on the ring. In the middle of the ring there is a round bistro table with two chairs and some wine, baguettes and dishes on it. In the ringcorners are photos of sights in Paris.
Jaques LaCroix stands in the middle of this whole scenario holding a mic wearing his white robe.
Jaques LaCroix clears his throat and starts talking with a thick french accent.

Jaques LaCroix: Ähem.... Bonsoir people in Australia! he smiles I am quite sure I don't have to introduce myself, but considering that things down here work a little bit slower than normal I will do you all a favour and try to choose simple words and talk really slow... But don't be ashamed about yourself! Who would have thought that a bunch of inbread excons would actually host the olympics he continues speaking exorbitant slow
My name is "The Frenchise" Jaques LaCroix.... And as you may or most likely may not have realized yet: The ring looks quite different at the moment.... Don't get too aroused I will tell you why right now.
This...
he points on all the items Is something I am going to do more often by now. This is my Café de Paris. And the purpose of this is not only to bring a little bit of the bright class of my lovely country of origin to all those not having any. The Café de Paris will also give me the opportunity to talk about my thoughts and educate you people without having to face annoying and incompetent interviewers in the back!
Crowd starts booing heavily. Jaques LaCroix continues not irritated
Jaques LaCroix: Oh...before I forget... I have to mention this before starting: There will be no boomerang throwing allowed whilst this segment... he grins just put your bommerang in the frontpocket of your outside parked kangaroos and remain quiet.
He pauses a second enjoying the booing crowd.
Jaques LaCroix: Now that this is out of the way... Bonsoir et bienvenue dans la Café de Paris! Tonight I wanna talk about some very interesting news. After I made my promised impact on that poor little fellow last week the management came up with the brilliant idea of the Rising Star Championship. It seems like the managment does, unlike you fans points at the crowd reward real talent. Because lets just name it: The title was invented just for The Frenchise. It could go right from the scratchboard around my waist. Besides the fact that this new accesoire would look fabulous around this gorgeous sixpack presents his physique The Frenchise is the only wrestler on this roster who has the needed skill and the looks to be actually considered a rising star.
People start booing even louder
Jaques LaCroix grins: What... you don't believe me? Then lets take a closer look at my "so called" competition...

He grabs an envelope with cards. He pulls the first one out: It shows a picture and the name of Goten

Jaques shakes his head: I won't waste more than two sentences on that subject... My little buddy here learned the hard way last week that the Frenchise is simply.... the Frenchise! I have beaten that clown without any efford in record time... Actually no one on Sudden Impact last week was able to teach his opponent a lesson in wrestling as fast as the Frenchise!
He rips Gotens card into pieces throwing it thearetically over his shoulder.

Jaques LaCroix: Next one please... he reaches again into the envelope and pulls out a picture of Mr. Tiny. Jaques takes a long look and starts laughing to himself Come on... really? That little fellow is even more pathetic than the clown I had to deal with last week.... He shakes his head This guy has the guts to walk his mouth about how bad this federation is with all his wrestlers. First of all, that has been said more precise before by another person who was, unlike that Mr. Tiny, actually able to back up his words... points at himself The Frenchise! Someone blowing around that much steam without being able to back it up usually tries compensate other "disabilities". In the case of Mr. Tiny I guess "nomen est omen"...he laughs
And Mr. Tiny, when you copy the Frenchise you usually have to face Copyright Infringement measures!
Consider yourself lucky I don't consider you worthy of my time!

He holds the picture into the lit up canlde on his table burning it to ashes.

He reaches into the envelope once again and pulls out the last picture, which shows Big Murph

Jaques LaCroix takes a long breath: Oh... that guy! You know I don't really have a problem with him. But he does not get the whole point about the game. All this... waves his arms in slow circles Is not about money and respect he spits It is just about skill and power! Tonight I am scheduled to go up against that guy. rubs his hands Well,well, well tonight I will teach him a lesson in wrestling skills. By having to face me Murphys law has actually struck on him... I will give him so much bruises that after the match he won't be sure if his name is Big Murph or Papa Smurf... he laughs
And that is all the competition I have to be sooo afraid of? Are you serious? In my opinion this is a clear case: All of these are more likely considered to be shooting stars crashing to the ground rather than Rising stars as myself: the Frenchise Jaques LaCroix! pronouncing his name with visible pleasure

The booing erupts once more
Jaques LaCroix: You people keep cheering for all of your Crocodile Dundees in the back... When the belt is at last around my waist you will give me the respect I deserve..
That's enough for this weeks Café de Paris! Au revoir et adieu!

Jaques LaCroix leaves the ring and the camera fades out

Back to top Go down

Jaques LaCroix: Cafe de Paris Empty Re: Jaques LaCroix: Cafe de Paris

Post  Big Murph Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:26 am

[In the ring]

[color=red]As Jaques heads through the Gorilla Position, The Titantron comes on and a voice calls his name...[/color]

[color=darkred]: Hey, Frenchie, don't go backstage JUST yet...you might want to stick around for my display of Patriotism. I agree with you about one thing though, I need to change my motto from Money, Power, Respect & Destruction to Money, Power, Skill & Destruction. I actually like your style Frenchise and would like to tag with you; maybe we could shoot for the Ultimate Forces; but you WILL feel my destructive power whether I beat you or not. I teach lessons, Jaques, PAINFUL ones. As far as Caf'e De Paris...[/color]

[color=red]Big Murph jumps the barricade as The Frenchise looks on from the top of the ramp and Murph slides in the ring with a pair of diamond platinum knuckledusters on and smashes Caf'e de Paris. After the destruction in the ring, he grabs a mic...[/color]

[color=darkred]Big Murph: Your little setup here is, dare I say, French Toast. (laughs) Tell you what, Frenchise, if I make you bleed, we team up. It maybe too late for the tournament, but we could do some damage...What do you say?[/color]

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:48 am

Jaques Lacroix looks at the destruction in the ring with anger and despair. After Big Murphs final words he pulls himself together and seems to think about Murphs offer.

Jaques LaCroix with a little anger in his voice but calm: Sacre Bleu! I just don't get the American humour. You want to team with the Frenchise and therefore destroy his petite Café de Paris... Mon dieu! But I give you that... you have got balls. Let me tell you one thing though Big Smurf that you can never force the Frenchise into anything, BUT I see your point. Two people can accomplish more than one alone. He grins And while I am a sportsman I will agree to your terms on one condition. If I beat you, or better when I beat you... I get to call the shots in our little "team".
It is your choice Mon ami!
He looks Murph into the eyes But don't get me wrong here, mon ami, my momentary focus is solely and remains on the Rising star championship!

He does not wait for an answer and turns to walk backstage

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Murph Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:10 am

[color=darkred]Big Murph: Hold up, Jackie; 2 things: 1. I have no problem with you calling shots; but we'll see how much I make you bleed first & 2. Don't get it twisted yourself; my star's still on the rise.[/color]

The scene fades to black

Big Murph

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down