FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Masked Beating Part 1 (Short one)

Go down

The Masked Beating Part 1 (Short one) Empty The Masked Beating Part 1 (Short one)

Post  The Forsaken King Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:18 pm

(In ring)

It ends Tonight, Burst through the speakers and Amazing Rebel comes running down the ramp, and stops halfway down. Then he starts to walk around the ring and grabs a chair, Slides in the ring and sets it up, Goes to the ropes and grabs a mic, Then walks back to the middle of the ring and sits in his chair and begins to talk.

Amazing Rebel: OH MAN, Im tired today. (Looking around seeing where he is), Haha, Sorry getting off topic. Im here today to tell you that i have had some problems with some people and im tired of them talking (CENSORED) about me. So i came out here to tell yall about it.

Before A.R could finish the lights go out and when they come back on He is In the mat with a barbwire bat in his back and nails all in him. A.R is laying in a lake of blood. The camara's Pan all around trying to find a suspect, but no one is anywhere near the ring. Then a voice from no where speaks.

???: Well, well, well. Im tired of hearing all this, Everybody else that tried to injury you failed, Its called not being scared to put sombody in the hosiptal, So thats exactly what i did to you, and if your here next week ill keep beating till you dont come back, You dont understand do you. Im not a nice guy, i like the joyment of seeing blood being beaten out of people, and your just a example more people will be beaten, But worst the will be beaten with a, Nail bat, Put throw a Flaming Table with tacs on them, Be hit by a Steel Chair Mulitaple times in the back of the head, Im not going to stop till everybody you know goes throw hell.

The Voice just stops and Doesnt speak again, Nobody speaks after that and the screen goes black.
The Forsaken King
The Forsaken King

Back to top Go down

The Masked Beating Part 1 (Short one) Empty Re: The Masked Beating Part 1 (Short one)

Post  The Forsaken King Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:19 pm

Feedback Please
The Forsaken King
The Forsaken King

Back to top Go down