FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Masked Beating Part 2

Go down

The Masked Beating Part 2 Empty The Masked Beating Part 2

Post  The Forsaken King Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:53 am

(Backstage) Keri is backstage with Amazing asking him questions about the attack on him and what is condition is.

Keri: Amazing, First of all thanks for being here. I know your not in good shape so ill make this fast. Second, What r you going to do about your match tonight?

Amazing: Keri, My match tonight will go on, im not backing down even if i get attacked for now (CENSORED) reason.

Keri: So, Amazing even in the condition you r you still r going to fight?

Amazing: Yes and I got one thing to say, Whoever you are, you got it coming to you and hard, Better watch your ba.........

Before Amazing could finsh is sentance he gets attacked from behind, the masked man hit him with a steel chair in the back of the head, Then sets up a table and puts nails and tacks on it, then picks Amazing in a powerbomb and Slams him throw the Table. The Masked Man, Picks up a mic and Begins to talk.

???: Amazing, You need to learn and learn quick, that your not going to get anyone back for a long time, haha! Hope you have a fun time in your match tonight.

The Masked Man throws the mic at Amazing, and walks off. The Paramedics come to check out Amazing as the Screen Goes Black.
The Forsaken King
The Forsaken King

Back to top Go down

The Masked Beating Part 2 Empty Re: The Masked Beating Part 2

Post  The Forsaken King Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:55 am

Alright the Masked beating will be short but there good as i think so so feedbback please
The Forsaken King
The Forsaken King

Back to top Go down