FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PPV: Alright's Is coming home

Go down

PPV: Alright's Is coming home Empty PPV: Alright's Is coming home

Post  Couragesand Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:39 pm

*The camera pans in*

*Couragesand is seen Patting Banditos on the back.

Caouragesand: Hey i heard Of our opponents For tonight, Wasn't it j
Spoiler:
vs
Spoiler:
vs Us?

[b][i]Banditos: Yes. This will be a pleasing Win for us.., This is just getting too easy now. Intelligence? They're all retarted. We can't lose to these homeless bums. It ain't hard. Providing That We are legend's in this business and been here from the start.

Couragesand: We can't lose to these guys their just Homeless and They think a play-Car is a real car That's how dumb they are..

Banditos: Newbies don't even deserve a title Shot What is dumb gm even thinking of? I Mean it's going to be their 2nd match in ffi And last one, Poor James,Jimmy Along With Jamie Morgan and Mr.Tiny they are going down. This isn't A Circus it's Evolution the Ffi PPV And we'll Show everyone What we are made of.

Gustavo Gunner: Guys, I'm on a match also I'll make you proud.

Couragesand: Oh gustavo I Forgot to give you something.. *Hands gustavo A Mask* Here this proves your with us. Your ally's with us and If you betray Us We are coming after you no matter what. If you attack us We'll destroy you no doubt about that. Your dumb dog also Will go down with you if you do. Do you understand??

*Gustavo Gunner Gulps And Nods Yes*

Banditos: If you think we are kidding Then Try us We will do it..

Couragesand: We aren't playing homie. We can replace your Damn Skills with someone Else.

Gustavo Gunner: Understood Bosses.

Leonidas: Woof Woof!!

Couragesand: I Don't need this to happen Tonight. If you do i will.. I Already said it once but i'll say it once more.. We are coming after you no matter what. If you attack us We'll destroy you no doubt about that. Your dumb dog also Will go down with you if you do betray us.

Gunner: I Know. I Won't ever do it.

Banditos: It's time Couragesand.

Couragesand: Time to retain our bling.

*Camera Pans Out*

Last edited by Couragesand on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Couragesand
Couragesand

Back to top Go down

PPV: Alright's Is coming home Empty Re: PPV: Alright's Is coming home

Post  Couragesand Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:21 pm

Updated
Couragesand