FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Vahn doing?

Go down

What is Vahn doing? Empty What is Vahn doing?

Post  Vahn Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:08 am

Somewhere backstage Vahn dressed in his usual clothes wearing the usual black ski mask, long sleeved black shirt, a black vest, black trousers and black boots and it seems like he was walking down the hall ways but then Michael Lee and a camera crew with intercept him and with an almost wide grin on Michael Lees face before asking the inevitable question

Michael Lee: Vahn so sorry to hear that you lost your match but I have to ask what you going to do about it? Are you going to cry about it? Are you going to leave and never show your face here ever again?

Vahn: Umm to answer your questions quite frankly....I ain't going to do anything and when did I ever showed my face? I have been wearing a mask since my time in the independent circuit and since I got in Final Force Impact and even now I haven't removed my mask.

This revelation seemed to startled Michael as if he was expecting Vahn to be crying or angry over his lost

Michael: Why aren't you mad about losing? I know wrestlers take pride in their undefeated streak and their climbing of the ranks and what not so why aren't you even angry that someone bested you.

Vahn: Well lets face facts wrestlers are supposed to win and lose, have you ever heard of a wrestler that has never been defeated in his or her entire wrestling career...you know the type of person that every time they got into the ring they are granted to win... How is that realistic? Everyone would get bored and just change the channel even I would change the channel, I would watch anything else even...

It seems like Vahn would shiver for a moment as his seemed to be unable to say the next set of words or word before eventually saying what he would watch instead of an unbeatable wrestler

Vahn:Golf

Michael Lee: Alright enough about that, what about the controversy of you helping out Rated Rs in beating Big Murph and Showtime Jernigan so badly that they couldn't put up much of a fight against Rated Rs and his group? So what does it mean when you said it is just business? And more so to the point where does your loyalties stand?

Vahn: Quite frankly aren't wrestlers supposed to fight one another in matches...I mean it is the business all wrestlers get into in fact it is more or less our job. Unless I was misinformed and most of the people who becomes wrestlers are fashionistas, models, movie stars and singers. Quite frankly being in the wrestling business we are payed to bet each other to a pulp, I just make sure that my opponent is bleeding because I promised my fans that one of us will be bleeding if even if it is me that gets to be a bloody mess. As for my loyalties I stand with the person who signs my contract beside he or she has the power to throw me out of Final Force Impact and I am pretty sure my fans wouldn't like to see that...now this brief interview is over.

Vahn would stop as he stand in front of a door as Michael Lee and the camera crew would stop and stare at Vahn as Michael Lee opened his mouth to ask the question

Michael Lee: Why?

Vahn: Because I have business to discuss

Vahn would then open the door before entering through the door and shutting it behind him as Michael Lee look at the camera crew would the camera look at the door and the only thing on the door was the words General Manager before the camera would faded to black
Vahn
Vahn

Back to top Go down