FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vahn comes out

Go down

Vahn comes out  Empty Vahn comes out

Post  Vahn Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:25 pm

Music starts to play as it can be heard through out the entire arena, the tiitantron shows absolutely no images at all but the music that could be heard was This is war by 30 seconds to Mars as Chris Kayoz and Don Jackson looks at each other confused at what is going on

Chris Kayoz: Who uses this theme music? Anyone we know?

Don Jackson: I am not sure who would use this theme music Chris but you got to admit its really catchy.

Chris Kayoz: Maybe its one of the latest edition to the roster.

Don Jackson: Who could it be when we are so close to our main event?

Suddenly a man comes out of the backstage this man seems to be dressed from head to toe in black. This man was wearing a black helmet, a black ski mask, a long black sleeved shirt, a kevlar vest, black gloves, a black trousers and black boots. As this man made his way down the ramp to the ring he would look left and right at the people before coming close to them to deliver a high five to those with their hands out stretched to him as he did this Chris would shout out

Chris Kayoz: THATS VAHN! THATS VAHN!

Don Jackson: What gave it away Chris? The fact that he is one of the few wrestlers that dresses up like that?

Chris Kayoz: Like you knew it was him before he came out? Well did you Don? Lets face it Vahn has never come into the ring with a theme music of his own

Don Jackson: You got me there Chris, I didn't knew it was him nor did I expect Vahn to come out just before the main event

It seemed during the time Chris and Don were speaking Vahn had started to circle the ring high fiving everyone around the ring and as he got closer to Chris and Dons table would Chris outstretch his hand and say to Vahn

Chris Kayoz: Give me a high five Vahn.

Vahn: Sure Chris

As Vahn would give Chris a high five before going to the back of Chris and Don's table as Vahn would continue high five the people at ring side before going a full circle around the ring and back to the front side of the ring facing the ramp as Vahn would climb the metal steps before going over the ropes and into the ring as he would get closer to the side of the ring for the announcer to hand Vahn a microphone

Don Jackson: Why did you do that?

Chris Kayoz: He was giving everyone one so I thought I should get one ...wait are you angry that he didn't give you one?

Don Jackson: I am not angry its just we aren't supposed to do that sort of thing.

Chris Kayoz: Oh wait I get it know.

As Vahn was standing in the ring admiring the people in attendance would Chris stand up and wave his hands in an attempt to get the attention of Vahn as Chris would then shout out

Chris Kayoz: VAHN! DON WANTS AAAAAH!

Before Chris could finish his sentence would Don pull Chris back down to his seat

Don Jackson: Sit back down.

Vahn was staring around at the people before he tapped the microphone to make sure it works before placing it near his mouth as he spoke

Vahn: Ladies and Gentlemen please settle down for a moment because I am going to conduct a much needed survey. Now I am pretty sure we at Final Force Impact have a great pay per view planned out just for you the fans but there is one question that needs an answer from you the fans and that answer would be given right here and right now... Do I, Vahn deserve to be at the pay per view? now now before you all start shouting out, lets get this organized a bit. For all those here who do not yes do not want to see me, Vahn at the pay per view shout out no right.....now

It seems like all the people in the arena went silent in fact it was so silent that you hear a pin drop

Vahn:Well it seems

Then all of a sudden someone from backstage with a microphone in hand would started to shout NO NO NO NO NOOOOO as the person got out from backstage and in front of the titan tron would people see it was Michael Lee and he was screaming at the top of his lungs.

Michael Lee:NO! NO NO!!!

Vahn would look at Michael Lee for a moment before continuing to speak as Michael Lee kept on shouting no

Vahn:For all those here excluding Michael who do want to see me, Vahn at the pay per view shout out We want Vahn.

CROWDS: WE WANT VAHN! WE WANT VAHN! WE WANT VAHN! WE WANT VAHN!

Vahn: General manager are you seeing this?! If not can you hear this crowd? I deserve a match at the pay per view not because I said so but because these people have deemed me worthy of it so name the match. What, when, where and who...I promise there will be BLOOD!

CROWDS: THERE WILL BE BLOOD!

Vahn would then drop the microphone before leaving the ring but instead of walking the ramp, Vahn would instead jump over the security barrier as he would make his way thriugh the many people in the crowds who patted Vahn on the back as they kept on shouting either we want Vahn or there will be blood as Vahn reached the exit he would raise his fist into the air before dropping his fist back down to his side as he walk out the exit

Chris Kayoz: There you have it the people want Vahn in the pay per view. What you think Don will the General manager set a match?

Don Jackson: It does not matter what I think Chris because if Vahn isn't in the pay per view these people are going to riot.

Vahn
Vahn

Back to top Go down