FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
FFI Presents: Full Force Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vahn interview

Go down

Vahn interview Empty Vahn interview

Post  Vahn Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:04 pm

On the titan tron we see Michael Lee somewhere backstage dressed sharply in a blue suit, long sleeved shirt, blue trousers, blue jacket, blue and white striped tie and finally leather shoes. Michael Lee had a microphone in his hand and with him is a man is wearing a helmet on his head, a black ski mask to cover his face, a Kevlar vest, a long black sleeved shirt, black gloves black pants and black boots. As Michael Lee points to this SWAT looking man before speaking into the microphone

Michael Lee: Ladies and Gentleman, I am Michael Lee and backstage with me today is Full Force Impact newest up and coming wrestler Vahn. So Vahn tonight you will be having your first debut match here what would you like to say to your opponent and to those in attendance and those watching at home?

The man would gently move closer to the microphone before speaking into it

Vahn: First off to my opponent lets both go out there and lets have fun. Secondly to the those watching this at home and here in attendance I make this simple promise and no I am not going to promise to go out there and win this match or even I will throw my life away just to get admiration from you..Mind you this is my first match here in Full Force Impact. I promise only one thing and one thing only...There will be blood.

Michael Lee: Lets hope your wrestling skills are better than your promo

Vahn: What do you mean?

Michael Lee: Oh come on you know what I mean that badly made videos stitched up together and broadcasted on air last week... you call that a decent promo? My grandmother could make a better home movie than you could ever make a good promo

Vahn: That promo was made to represent the hardships one has to go to through to make it in this business and it is to personally say to all my loyal fans that have been with me through the thick and thin from the highs and low from the wins and losses that has still cheered me on from whatever mess I had gone through Thank you for supporting and to those in attendance and watching at home who may become my new fans I promise only one thing... THERE...WILL...BE...BLOOD!

As Vahn uttered his promise one more time, those in attendance joined in as they shouted THERE...WILL...BE...BLOOD!

Michael Lee: Wow you actually think you belong here cause you talk big and have a crappy promo. Come on be serious you are just a no name two bit wrestler with no fans and no skills who had a lucky break personally speaking you can't last two minutes in your own debut match

Vahn: This interview is now over

Vahn would then snatch the microphone from Michael Lee and throw the microphone to the ground after which Vahn would leave Michael Lee and the camera crew as he seems to be heading to the ring as he left. Michael Lee would pick up the microphone

Michael Lee: Who does this guy think he is?
Vahn
Vahn

Back to top Go down